Kung Fu Chaos is a quirky brawler game inspired by the '70's Kung Fu movie era. With the outrageous cast of characters in Kung Fu Chaos, you can go head-to-head with up to four of your friends, battling it out on interactive movie sets that add an element of challenge to the mayhem.
Six Game Play Modes:
• Ninja Challenge - Choose an actor and fight your way through a clan of mysterious evil ninjas on a series of spectacular movie sets! You must play Ninja Challenge to unlock levels and characters for the other modes of play.
• Battle Game - Choose a character and fight against your co-stars on the sets and in the scenes of your choosing. You can either choose to fight against AI, or up to 4 players can fight against one another on a single Xbox.
• Championship - Choose a character and fight against your friends or the computer through all three scenes of a single level. You can either choose to fight against AI, or up to four players can fight against one another on a single Xbox.
•Variety Game - Choose a character and get ready for a wild ride! Each character's journey is different, and you never know which scene or options you'll wind up with. You have to win in each scene to advance to the next.
• Freestyle - Fight in an open arena against AI or with up to 4 players on a single Xbox. The perfect place to perfect your Kung Fu technique.
• Rehearsal - Learn the basic battle moves to improve your Kung Fu technique.
Smack Attack and Kung Fu style Combat:
- Pummel friends with slick combat moves, treachery, and taunts
- Combat involves physical and verbal attacks (taunts) for added game play challenge
70's Kung Fu Style Characters and Humor:
- Characters are a witty reprise of classic 70's movers and shakers and traditional martial arts film icons. Nine characters are available to choose from (3 unlockable).
- Each character designed to look, fight and hurl abuse in its own kick-butt manner
Film Sets as Environments:
- Twenty one diverse levels
- Moving film sets provide dynamic and interactive environments in which to fight
Accessible but Deep:
- Rewarding and humorous fighting experience for first time players and non-fighting gamers alike
- Characters possess a discoverable and diverse set of fight moves that can be mastered for added fun and competition
- Features hallmark songs including Kung Fu Fighting, Enter The Dragon and others