It's raining. You're hungry, you're tired, you're wet and you're scared! Not only are you suffering physically, you also have the burden of being the Commander of a group of five military specialists (a medic, a demolition expert, a sniper, a scout, and you) during the Korean War of 1950 to 1953. Comprising of 12 missions spread over four campaigns, each with its own unique setting, this group of soldiers is there to undertake those missions which prove too dangerous for most. Korea: Forgotten Conflict provides both real and original locations using approved military tactics, facilities and equipment. The environments are played through an original, scalable -- glass eye -- view, which is easy to manipulate, as you decide your strategy and tactics whilst on the move.
Korea: Forgotten Conflict is a 3D Real Time Strategy game based on the war that no-one, save for those involved, wants to remember. In game film sequences will reinforce the atmosphere and realism within this fully interactive environment. Although there were 450,000 Allies lost in conflict (and, to date, there are still more than 8,000 servicemen unaccounted for), Communist casualties amounted to nearly 2 million. Maybe you can lessen these numbers.
Korea: Forgotten Conflict is similar in style to the 'Commandos' series where the player takes on the role of leader of a small group of military specialists.
Set in Korea during the conflict between North and South Korea, the game offers an authentic setting from the period - along with all its nuances. Diversity in locations - such as enemy bases, airfields, railway stations, factory facilities, Prisoner of War camps, as well as harbours, historical palaces and monasteries - bring each detailed scenario to life.
The attractive setting of Seoul, the capital of Korea, is authentically modelled. The playareas vary from several metres to several kilometres - offering diversity and interest.
Presently, the game comprises 5 campaigns, consisting of a total of 15 missions. Every mission is a self-designed environment with its own graphic design based on a real world location. Well-structured missions will lead the player through the Korean War.
Along with many innovative features (some never seen before), you are presented with a classic intuitive user-friendly interface.
- A variety of military specialists including Ranger, Sniper, Demolition Expert, Medic, etc
- Polished and realistic 3D environments
- Detailed graphics including interiors of buildings, weapons and technical facilities
- Freedom of camera movement, detailed zooms, along with natural rotation and angle of the game camera
- In game video sequences which underline the atmospheric settings
- Interactive environments
- Variety of missions and challenges
- Weather effects, including rain, snow, wind and fog along with seasonal changes (spring, summer, autumn and winter)
- Commando style tactics
- All members of the military commando unit have special abilities and training techniques for carrying out tasks behind enemy lines.
 Hardware Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP
Processor: Pentium IV 1.5 GHz or Athlon 1.5 GHz
Memory: 512 MB
Video card: 64 MB nVidia GeForce 4 / ATI Radeon 8500
Sound card: DirectX compatible
Hard disc: 1 GB
CD ROM: 8 x speed