> Great Graphics
> Online Multiplayer
> Very Realistic
> Excellent Sound. Even better with surround sound.
> Enemy AI is okay.
> Replay Value is high.
> No jumping. (??)
> Annoying sniper rifle scope.
Killzone is by far the best First Person Shooter I have played on the PS2. Excellent graphics and sound, and incredibly realistic, this game makes for an excellent buy. Chances are you will be entertained by it for over half a year.
All that's wrong with it is that the campaign mode is a little too easy, as enemies scream jibberish right before engaging you, and there is no jumping function. Also, melee attacks cannot be used in multiplayer modes.
If you're into FPS titles and don't own an XBox, buy this game, you will not regret it.
About the author
- whats better killzone or black 2
- Stupid Ways to die 4
- What's Your Favourite Weapon? 55
- Luger and Rico can't reach the docks entrance 6
- Killzone Trilogy coming next month, includes Killzone HD 3
- Killzone Trilogy listed, priced and dated on Amazon France 2
- killzone ps2 codebreaker ou gemsharck 2
- infinite health battlefield??? 7
- ps3 0
- Killzone Characters 2
- KILLZONE RPG 1
- Glitches 0