Journey User Reviews
‘Artistic video games’ is quickly becoming my favourite genre, because it’s increasingly clear to me that AAA developers don’t have any balls. They sink so much money into game development that anything less than a major hit represents huge financial losses, and as such they can’t afford to take any risks. So instead they pander to the lowest common denominator by creatin...
Across the plains, through somewhat unconventional gaming.
If I'm being completely honest, I'm not a believer of the whole "video games are art" thing. I've always seen video gaming as a hobby that lots of people like to do to varying degrees - some who do it every now and again and some who are at it for hours on end. Whatever your game, whatever you stance is on the issue, one thing is for certain - Journey is a hell of an experience. It may not feel like a game in the traditional sense, but like most games of its ilk, Journey is one that needs to be experienced at least once. Not because ...
Based on 2 reviewsWrite a review
- Store Ratings Question 3
- April Fool's Day: Journey... with rocket launchers 8
- Differences between Journey and CE Journey 2
- Neoseeker's Game of the Year 2012 Nominee Spotlight: Journey 12
- Quick question regarding the White Cloak. 2
- Just got the game--- 1
- Journey developer: Games are "not good enough for adults" 21
- Played a little today-some questions/thoughts 2
- Everyone Should Be Playing This! 5
- Personal Symbol? 4
- Finding a Friend 2
- Is this free-roam? 2