The story begins when Izuna and her ninja clan are looking for a place to go after their old master dismissed them from his castle. Upon arriving at a village that's out of the way for their "Grandboss" Gen-An, they decide to stay at an inn when Gen-An wanders off. During their search to find Gen-An, Izuna offends the village gods, and everyone in the area starts behaving out of the ordinary. Now, Izuna has to enter multiple shrines for the gods in order to set things back to normal.
- Deep, challenging labyrinths that change every time you enter.
- Use Talismans to cast spells or power up your equipment.
- Customize and power up your weapons, which gain strength over time.
This game is also known as:
- Gouma Reifu Den Izuna in Japan
- Izuna: The Legend Of the Ninja in Europe