inFamous: Second Son User Reviews
I went into this game with a lot of anticipation and high expectations and I was blown away with how much this game exceeded them all.
Let's run through the story, you play as Delson Rowe, an up to no good graffiti artist who ends always ends up on the wrong side of the law, the law being his brother Reggie, the local sheriff. After a bit of character development showing off the amazing scenery (yeah, this graphics are amazing!) and a bit of platforming tutorial we see an armoured truck explode near by Delson and Reggie, Delson comes in direct contact with a "fugitive" on the truck who has a...
Infamous Second Son is the first game ive played to convincingly give its players the feeling of controlling a super human (i never played the first two fyi). Yes Rocksteady created the first great superhero game many players got their hands on; although im partial to the old Spidey/X-Men Arcades Revenge, in Arkham Asylum but Batman has no powers. He's just a guy with a wealth of gadgets and wealth who can kick some serious ass. Delsin Rowe on the other hand is a legitimate super human.
Smoke missles shoot from of his hands, he can drop the nastiest fist drop this side of Jerry the King Lawl...
- InFamous: Second Son screenshots show more Delsin butt-kicking, beautiful Seattle at night 5
- The "I beat the game!" thread 14
- Introduction Thread 8
- inFamous: Second Son will require a 24GB install 4
- "I got the game!" thread 5
- HD Second Son Walkthrough Part 1 0
- Something Irritating... 0
- Photomode pics 5
- Paper Trail part 4 is live! 0
- Infamous: Second Son starts free Paper Trail DLC day one, six weeks of episodic content 2
- Infamous: Second Son patch adds time-of-day changer, HUD off/on switch, and bug fixes 4
- Glitch? 0