This business simulation starts in America at the dawn of the 20th century. As entrepreneur, you must establish a powerful business company. To do so, you will have to manage every aspect of the production cycle: acquire resources, process raw materials into marketable products, manage logistics and sales.
You've survived the stock market crash, mastered the recession and gotten through the oil crisis - and now you're ready for the next millenium! With the period from 1980 to 2020, the official Expansion Pack of the megaseller "Industry Giant II" includes forty new exciting years for you to demonstrate your skills as a financial magnate. You'll have to master the new challenges of brand-new technologies, such as computers and mobile phones, but also of many new products which came up after the turn of the last century.
Furthermore, you'll find a number of innovations in the transportation sector: Let your ultra-modern high-speed trains thunder over special railway lines or build heliports for your fleet of powerful helicopters, which, with their low space demand and high speeds, combine the advantages of lorries and aeroplanes.
In the 20 brand-new missions, divided into 3 fascinating campaigns, you'll have to prove your whole economic talent. Whether as an ambitious entrepeneur in a banana republic or in the intersteller trade with a race of hostile extraterrestrials - your survival will depend on your right instinct for a good deal. And who knows - some day, even the position of the President might not be above you...
- 20 new missions, divided into three campaigns
- 30 new endless maps and special over-large maps
- Additional vehicles: 5 locomotives, 3 lorries, 3 ships, 3 aeroplanes, 3 helicopters
- 56 new products and many new industries, such as a gold mine, a fishing port, a refinery and a jewelry industry
- For the first time, there are overseas ports for importing and exporting goods.
- Heliports as an alternative to the big airports
- High-speed railway lines for faster trains
- Additional luxury buildings for the successful industry giant - from a swimming pool to a private airfield
- Realistic competitive behavior of department stores
- Includes an editor to create your own maps