Players can star in a TV show and compete in a series of challenges to show the world that you are the best fashion designer! Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk as scissors, hair brushes, makeup applicator or other styling and design tools.
- Express your creativity in backstage workshops (in the creation mode): Clothing (choose clothes, accessories, patterns, colours), Beauty: make up (choose the foundation, eye shadow, blusher, mascara, lipstick) and do the model's hair (22 hair cuts & 6 hair colours available)
- Discover 8 chapters with about 40 missions to achieve (in the Fashion TV Show mode)
- Go on stage to present your designs in front of a fierce jury: Show your designs during the catwalks. Make the right movements with the controllers to have your model pose correctly. During the catwalk session, some unexpected events could happen & you will have to do some retakes as fast as possible. Participate in photo shoot sessions & collect the pictures you took in your portfolio.
- Tools of the profession: use the Wiimote & Nunchuck as scissors, brushes, lipstick
- Multiplayer up to 2 players: discover around 40 fun and fast mini games full of challenges.
- All the thrill & the atmosphere of a TV show. At some points you will have to warm up the audience to have them support you or to send an SMS to improve your results
- Interact with many people: 4 other contestants, each with their own personality, fashion professionals who will coach you (hairdressers, tailors, models, etc), TV show characters (the frontman & the 3 members of the jury) and 5 different models
This game is also known as Imagine: Fashion Idol in Europe / Australia.