Bringing fast and furious bite-size gaming to PSP system, HOT PXL comprises more than 200 deviously crafted mini-games based on a unique and original story premise that draws inspiration from street culture and the digital lifestyle. In Hot PXL the player is charged with guiding the central character, a skateboarder named Djon, through an extraordinary and colorful journey in a pixellated world. The world of Hot PXL features fast-paced and varied mini-games ranging from eccentrically outrageous to cool and clever, dipping into Atari's rich video game history for inspiration along the way. The rapid gameplay requires players to draw on their reflexes and 2D gaming prowess to get through hundreds of inspired scenarios – whether it's blasting through an old-school style video game, busting tricks on a skateboard or a BMX, stage-diving at a concert, or just trying to cross a busy digital street.
- 200+ Micro-Games & 10 Boss Games.
- Social Gaming via Two Multi-Player Modes: mega party mode (a gigantic multiplayer experience) and vs. mode (turn based multiplayer mode).
- Hip Urban & Street Culture Designs: a pixel art universe with stickers, skateboards and other street imagery.
- 2D Casual Gameplay: enhanced by online features.
- Online Bonuses: new micro-games & play-lists added online.
- HOTPXL.com: gamers can transfer and manage bonus content from from PC to PSP system.
- Original Soundtrack: featuring tracks from leading electro-pop and hip-hop acts.
This game is also known as HOT PIXEL in North America / Japan / Europe / Australia.