Homeworld: Cataclysm review
Damn Good game
I didn't put anything in the good and the bad because there is too much to put!
Homeworld: Cataclysm is the best strategy game that I have ever played! It (literally) adds a new dimention to the awesome gameplay. Once you get used to it, the up-down addition to the gameplay adds a huge "Je-Ne -Sais-Quoi" to the game And this the first game to add actuasl gun-moving time. Most strategy games will have units spin around in an instant to point guns at you and shoot. In Cataclysm, If you attack a unit from behind, it has to spin around to return fire.
- online connection help 4
- does a lot of ppl still play homeworld and homeworld c?? 1
- Close Quarters vs 2 CPU (hard) 1
- Need help with Cataclysm registry! 5
- cataclsym levl 11 0
- Cataclysm Last Level Help 2
- Cataclysm Demo 0
- winows xp and homeworld cataclysm 10
- Online-Game 1
- Game Question... since I did not pay attention 2
- is hwc newer then hw2 1
- Does anyone still post here? 4