Homeworld: Cataclysm review
The best yet space strategy game in the world!!!
Cataclysm is a brilliant game with a excellent story plot starting from a mere salvage operation to a full blown war.The bad:
If the game had a first person mode where you could control a ship any way you wanted to I would,without fail,give this game a 5.Summary:
Cataclysm starts a few years after the first homeworld ended by playing as the 'Somtaaw' fleet awnsering a distress call from 'Higaara'(the homeworld) and you hyperspacing to help them. Later in the game you have to rescue a damaged destroyer from pirate attacks while you salvage an unknown but very important artefact drifting in space. The controls are the basicly the same with a few improvemants.
In all you should get this game if your in to strategy.
- online connection help 4
- does a lot of ppl still play homeworld and homeworld c?? 1
- Close Quarters vs 2 CPU (hard) 1
- Need help with Cataclysm registry! 5
- cataclsym levl 11 0
- Cataclysm Last Level Help 2
- Cataclysm Demo 0
- winows xp and homeworld cataclysm 10
- Online-Game 1
- Game Question... since I did not pay attention 2
- is hwc newer then hw2 1
- Does anyone still post here? 4