Homeworld: Cataclysm review
Gotta get it.
Awesome graphics. Great story line. Good multiplayer value.The bad:
Sort of addictive...
Takes a pretty good system to run it, esp when you get a lot of units on the screen.
Well, for you stratagy gamers, this is a must have.
Its got all the great graphics of Homeworld, yet better gameplay. There are still only two playable races, but they differ greatly in units, and strategy. It is sort of like Warcraft compared to Starcraft.
This game was defanantly worth the money.
About the author
- online connection help 4
- does a lot of ppl still play homeworld and homeworld c?? 1
- Close Quarters vs 2 CPU (hard) 1
- Need help with Cataclysm registry! 5
- cataclsym levl 11 0
- Cataclysm Last Level Help 2
- Cataclysm Demo 0
- winows xp and homeworld cataclysm 10
- Online-Game 1
- Game Question... since I did not pay attention 2
- is hwc newer then hw2 1
- Does anyone still post here? 4