Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX User Reviews
- BMX Lovers Game
- Kick ass levels
- Interesting for Non-Bikers
- Different version to THPS series
- The Graphics pretty much suck
- Charactor selection aint so big
- Hoffman is like Hawk, the main man instead of having it all spread out to every charactor.
I pretty much liked and hated this game. It seemed like a horrible game at first but then I started to like it and it showed that they can make games better then THPS. The Hoffman series will live just as strong as the Hawk series. Buy this game as soon as you can.
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX was made by the creators of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series, and is in many ways just a third addition in the series. The graphics are a dead on match, as well as the whole game engine. If you are a fan of THPS 1 and 2 then you will probably like this game very much, but it pales in comparison to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. You should at least give Mat Hoffman a chance, because after all, it is still a different game.
If you are familiar to the graphics in Tony Hawks Pro Skater, then you will recognize these as soon as you play. Your riders are very well made, and are ...
- Hacking music, anyone? 0
- New Video Website 0
- help plz!! 0
- Good ol Hoffman 0
- RAMPWORX BMX ONLY SESSIONS 0
- it always drops out to the desktop when i jump in the game 1
- Dreamcast UK Version 0
- it wont work 0
- Trick problems 0
- to all the ppl havin trouble, this might help.... 0
- How do you get the Special covers? 0
- hardcore challenge 2