History Civil War: Secret Missions is a new episode in the HISTORY Civil War franchise, the game will allow players to assume the role of Union and Confederate soldiers fighting behind enemy lines in legendary battles.
The action in HISTORY Civil War: Secret Mission accurately reflects the guerrilla tactics of the time period. Weapons include the shotgun, the pepperbox revolver and the coffee mill gun, and there is heavy reliance on scouts and naval warfare.
The player’s goal in HISTORY Civil War: Secret Missions is to disrupt the armies of both the North and the South by any means necessary, including conducting train raids, stealing ironclad ships, stopping enemy supply lines, destroying enemy artillery and more. All events are drawn from the real life actions of famous partisans, scouts and rangers - fight as a member of Mosby’s Rangers, Sheridan’s Scouts and Grant’s Secret Service and receive your mission commands from famous generals including Robert E. Lee, “Stonewall” Jackson, and Ulysses Grant.
- Secret Missions, where players will conduct train raids, steal ironclad ships, disrupt enemy supply lines, destroy enemy artillery and more
- Fight as a member of Mosby's Rangers, Sheridan’s Scouts and Grant’s Secret Service and do whatever it takes to give your side the advantage
- Players will receive their mission commands from famous generals including Robert E. Lee, "Stonewall" Jackson and Ulysses Grant
- Fight on the land and at sea, engaging in fierce naval warfare aboard ironclad ships
- Duck behind destructible cover points which will require players to change combat tactics