Join General Alexander, loyal follower of Abe Lincoln, for a Civil War reenactment. Search original battlefields for clues and letters left by members of a secret society. These individuals hid millions of dollars in gold, cash, and coin. Scour over 20 hidden object levels while advancing through time from the Battle of Fort Sumter (1861) to Lee's surrender at Appotomattox (1865). Cross rivers and grassy knolls to unearth Hidden Mysteries of the Civil War.
 Game Play
• More than 20 scenes from the famous battlefields and forts of the American Civil War.
• Optimized for the iPhone with both portrait and landscape modes.
• Inventory-based puzzles and mini games.
• Interesting historical facts, including personal stories from soldiers.
• Listen to your music library while playing with fully integrated OS3 music controls.
 Hardware Info
 PC Hardware Requirements
OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
CPU: 1.0 GHz
RAM: 256 MB
Hard Drive: 93 MB