- 2 seperate playable characters: Jack Wade & Leeza X
- High quality storyline splits the modern world into "Above" and "Below" making for unique mission structures and objectives
- Shoot, Crouch, Walk, Roll, Hang, Climb, Sneak, Push, Pull, and Run to navigate the environment
- Orchestral score, created by industry award winning composer Richard Jacques.
- Multiple Weapon Modes, e.g. one knee on ground imroves accuracy, 180 degree targeting while flat against a wall, First Person View for pinpoint fire and double handed fire.
- Break codes, download files and maps, hack security systems, transfer data and communicate using your computing device - IRIS
- Thermal and Night Vision Goggles enable routing the darkest of areas.
- Lightning-fast motorcycle thrills on futuristic highways.
Buy Now $ Compare Prices
- North America: Sep 21, 2004
- Aug 27, 2004 (Xbox)
- Oct 31, 2003 (PS2)
- Sep 22, 2004 (PS2)
- Sep 3, 2004 (Xbox)