Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life User Reviews
- Excellent graphics, previously seen in Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.
- Daily schedule becomes repetitive over time.
- Bananas are no longer the "gold" of the game.
Quite similar to the boy version, Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life ((AWL)), you are sent to Forget-Me-Not Valley to take over your father's dream, successfully own a farm. Your father's friend Takakura takes you "under his wing" on your journey to completing your long-passed-on father's wishes.
Although this plot line is identical to that of AWL, the effect is not different. Meeting the friends in the valley and owning livestock will become almost a second life for you as the years pass in this farming simulation game.
Also identical to AWL, the graphics are once again p...
You get to play as a girl, and it has things that weren't in Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.The bad:
After awhile, it can get boring.Summary:
The goal in this game is to successfully run the farm that your father left you, get married and have a son, and make friends with the townspeople. Some downsides are that after extensive play, it can get boring, because there are limited fun things to do, like festivals and such, but there are new mini-games to play that were'n there in the first game (Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life). Some people don't like the fact that you only get three choices in a husband, but I think that way it's easier to make up your mind on which ones to pick. You also have a mirror you can look into, and you ...
- Who's addicted to Harvest Moon? 19
- Gustafa's 3 heart event 13
- chicken yard 12
- Wondering about age range? 31
- Ken?.. 1
- Turtle Scene - Anyone gotten this scene before? 0
- Can you divorce your husband in this game? 2
- Baby horse? 10
- Kid Name Suggestions...... 10
- How do you use the milking room????? 11
- Where can I get this game for PS2? 2
- Marlin Rival Event 2 7
- Story of Seasons2015