Everything! To qoute brak "It's the shiz-nit!"The bad:
O.K. so you are Gorden Freeman a employee at Black Mesa Reserch Facillity and it start's out o.k. but then every thing goes KABLAMO! and now you must escape to the serface! However alien's have invaded and The Gov. sent in solder's and well it's not your day. Plus there is a Mysterious suited man (I call him lawerman) who seem's to be watching you...
The game uses a neat system where there is never any story sceen, so you are always look through Dr. Freeman's eye's. And with it's large variaty of wepons and awsome levals it's a must for any first person shooter fan. Scrach that, a must for anyone!
Over all you should'nt even be readin this any more you should be out buying this game! GO!!! NOW!!!
About the author
- Total User Reviews: 1
- stuck in dark room 13
- Can't play single player Anymore 7
- Any games like half life out there for PC? 20
- Blast pit 1
- A problem with Half-Life (WON servers version) 2
- Half-life 1, elevators on "we've got hostiles"level 8
- Half Life: Day One? 17
- dm_council_two 0
- Sky does not work with certain textures (HL1) 1
- Half-Life Fan series 0
- I need help! 0
- deactivate content control 2