Stationed in the heart of WWII's European theatre of war, join the ranks of a unique military squad. Missions are based on key historical operations, and as war rages, squads must battle as a unit to achieve victory.
For more information visit the <a href="http://halflife.neoseeker.com/" target=_blank>Neoseeker Half-Life Portal</a>
- Class system gives each player a unique role
- Historically-simulated weaponry and items
- Dozens of missions based upon WWII's greatest battles.
- Built-in support for voice communication
- Introduction of British troops.
- Enhanced FX for smoke, fire, rain, etc.
- New sounds and music.
- Updated player and item models.
- New maps.
- Completely overhauled interface - supports in and out of game configuration, server browsing, and more.
 Hardware Requirements
- Minimum System Requirements
-System: Pentium-166 or equivalent
-RAM:32 MB RAM
-CD-ROM: 2X CD-ROM
-Video Memory: 2 MB VRAM
-Hard Drive Space: 400 MB
-Sound Board: Yes
-DirectX: DirectX v7.0
- Recommended System Requirements
-3D Sound Card: Yes
- Multiplayer Support
-Multiplayer supported on: Local Area Network
-Number of players: 1-16