.hack Vol. 2: Mutation User Reviews
Almost an MMORPG, Graphics, fun dungeons, likeable characters.The bad:
One of the shortest games that I've played, way too easy, the AI was lame, graphics were choppy at times, and it is extremely repetitive.Summary:
The second installation in the .Hack series proves to be.. another average game. Although it is average, it still bears an improvement over the predecessor. Obviously, don't even attempt or think about buying this game until you've first played Infection, or else you'd be lost. Anyways, the battle system is more of the same, but for some weird reason, I found myself playing this more since it was apparently more assorted. I liked how the story progressed a lot, but then when you think about it, there was nothing really special about it. More of the same dungeons which get repititive (obviou...
Overall most all is good. Great storyline continuing, great amount of characters, good skills and upgrades from the last one.The bad:
Graphics could still be betterSummary:
This 2nd installment is just as good as the first one. Upgradin skills, more items, more damage! More characters too, I personally like the amount of characters you get throughout the entire series. Good amount of worlds and leveling is still as easy as before which lets you flow thru the game at your own pace. Storyline continuing the previous one, looking for aura still, and tryin to get Orca out of the coma (along with rest of victims). I also must say i like the dvd's that come with every installment. Interesting to watch the mystery continue on it. This series is definitely worth the m...
Non-linear story, not bad graphics, nice music and level generating tool is da bomb too. Good story and the idea of game is not bad too, many charachters to choose of.The bad:
Smooth graphics, in 3-4 hours of gameplay it is begin really boring, short one ...just 15 hours of gameplay... really easy, no hard bosses but sometimes monsters are to way strong, but anyways their AI is miserable. the second one is a way worser than first one cause it even don't have a good story..Summary:
The second game is a checkpoint between the "non-the-best" vol.1 and "slightly-better" vol.3...
ou must buy all games of the series in one turn... and it is hard cause there are 4 of them so 4x55(average game) = 220 bucks! and this is crazy! But you can always rent it
Must play if you like animes or if you saw manga named .hack...
1. The game does have nice looking graphics.
2. I have to agree, it does have a good story plot.
3. New and never before seen monsters with new abiilites to match.
4. You can get Data Arc Drain, which is very useful in some parts of the game.
5. You do learn more about the main characters "real world" life.
6. This is funny, but you do get to see why Mia keeps messing with Piros.
7. The characters form .Hack Sign make an appearance.
1. The finals boss isn't much of a challenge.
2. The game gets repetetive quickly.
3. You can't get Balmung and Helba's member address.
4. Some monsters are very annoying.
5. This is what I really hate. You can't find storng enough weapons.
6. Most of the high level weapons you need can't be traded.
7. Over all the game isn't challenging enough.
Hopefully the next game will be good.
The world is not just a game something with a darker
purpose is using it to manipulate the real world
build around the occult classic "The Key of the
Twilight" The world is known to cause seigneurs and
lose of consciousness Please be advised.
Well I just played These games...
The graphics are good it does accurately describe a
mult massive Role playing game...
I am going to use this to describe all of them
don't let this deceive you this is a 3.0 game
the price lowers it
The first of the series is barely long enough to give
you a taste of things to come however Kingdom Hearts
is about the same thing ...
The attempt at making a game that is off-line, but plays as if it's on-line is just genious.The bad:
I do dislike how all of the dungeons are very similar.Summary:
I think it is a near perfect game that can rival just about any RPG on the market. Granted I have yet to play the 3rd and 4th installments, but I don't think I'll be dissappointed with them. The way you aquire virus cores to hack gates is an excellent idea that doesn't pertain to your average RPG. Also the use of raising grunties proves fruitful in the long run, though it can be aggravating to raise them. I also enjoy the way battles are conducted. Meaning I like that the portals contain enemies, but they can also be roaming freely on the fields. <br><br>Another aspect that I like is the us...
- does anyone have the full version of the epitaph of twilight? 13
- favorite .hack charater 171
- I just beat Infection, what level should I bring them up to before Mutation? 29
- Problem with F Cores 0
- hello eveyone from UK Brum 0
- What .Hack Character are you like 18
- I Need Help 1
- Random Question. Hack Quarantine. 1
- Things that dot hack characters would never say or do 4
- A Personal Opinion 3
- Why didn't Elk like the aromatic grass I gave him? :( 4
- A question about virus cores 7