.hack Vol. 1: Infection review
The name of the game is better the game itself...
Non-linear story, not bad graphics, nice music and level generating tool is da bomb too. Good story and the idea of game is not bad too, many charachters to choose of.The bad:
Smooth graphics, in 3-4 hours of gameplay it is begin really boring, short one ...just 10 hours of gameplay... really easy, no hard bosses but sometimes monsters are to way strong, but anyways their AI is miserable.Summary:
Good beginning and bad ending... vol. 1 ends suddenly and you are nervous about it...But if you beat it i'd wanna play other one's!
ou must buy all games of the series in one turn... and it is hard cause there are 4 of them so 4x55(average game) = 220 bucks! and this is crazy! But you can always rent it
Must play if you like animes or if you saw manga named .hack...
- Power-Up Books List 2
- Bom-Ba-Ye 12
- Theta Chosen Hopeless Nothingness? 6
- Mia, Elk, and the Aromatic Grass 23
- WHERE CAN I FIND LOTS OF VIRUS CORE B'S 5
- Your Name: ??? + Character Name: ??? (in the game) 22
- Grunty Food Locations 6
- Book of Law? 7
- how do you make a different grunty 20
- Looking For Virus Core 10
- MU GUARDIANS 28
- Natsume.....what do you do to make her useable? 2