The newest incarnation of the popular fighting game franchise, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core returns with its trademark high-resolution graphics along with an entirely retuned fighting system, new stages, new characters, graphics, voices and the ability to create matches between old and new characters in the Generations Mode.
- Over 20 deadly combatants to choose from: All of your favorite characters have returned with new moves and an alternate EX version of each. Accent Core also introduces 2 reinvented fighters, A.B.A and Order-Sol that have never been seen outside of Japan.
- Refined fighting game system with 3 new gameplay systems: Accent Core’s Force Break, Throw Escape and Slash Back systems give all the fighters’ new defensive and offensive capabilities.
- New sights and sounds: New backgrounds, character voices and an introductory animation have been added for a fresh Guilty Gear experience.
- Multiple modes of mayhem: Hone your fighting skills in 5 different modes: Arcade, Medal of Millionaire, Versus, Survival and Training.
- Unique control scheme exclusive to the Wii: Gamers can test their fighting game prowess by mastering the new Wii Remote™ controls that lets you pull off the fighters’ punches, kicks and special moves with simple gestures. For purists, GGXXAC will also support the Nintendo GameCube™ and Classic Controllers.
This game is also known as Guilty Gear X2 Accent Core in North America / Japan.