It has been a week since the world has heard from the small Eastern European kingdom of Villtania. As scattered reports from the Villtanian refugees who have fled the country dribble in, the world is hearing a horror-filled tale of devastation by monsters and biogeocenosis experiments summoned for war and world domination by Villtania's leading scholar, and self-described sorcerer, Raimond. The once beautiful Villtanian countryside now runs red with the blood of its people. The United Nations have declared an international emergency and while unable to commit any of the world's armies to this strange, supernatural conflict, they have offered a huge reward to any hot-shot mercenaries or hunters brave enough to take on theses monsters from another dimension and restore order to Villtania. Warriors from around the world, some for the sake of justice, others for money, have stood up and gathered in the Villtanian battle field. Now, a new war has begun.
- 20 of your favorite Guilty Gear characters like Sol-Badguy, Potemkin, May, Dizzy and others
- All new Boost Mode features 19 levels of side-scrolling, 'beat-em-up', action gameplay
• Story Mode: Each of the 20 characters has his or her own story with multiple branching paths across 19 stages. Up to two players can play at the same time as a team
• VS Mode: @Players can challenge each other in several multiplayer games
• Survival Mode: Survive as many battles as possible without continuing
- Reload mode brings all the fun of the past arcade fighting games to the palm of your hands on the PSP
- Special moves like Psych Burst, Dust Attack and Roman Cancel all return in this version
- Revamped controller scheme allows you to execute your favorite combos in less button presses
- Intertwining stories between single player campaigns reveal never before known insights into each character and their past.
- WiFi connectivity in Boost and #Reload mode