Grand Theft Auto III review
Yes people, this is it. GTAIII. There have been many not so successful knock-offs of this game (State of Emergency...). But this, this is the one.
GTAIII takes place in Liberty City. But anyway everything about the game is quite accurate. The cars, the weapons, and the general aura of the city is definately the real NYC or Los Angeles type of feel. I don't know what else I can say about this game, it is a godsend. And it also gives adults something to lobby against....
Well, faboulus Game that is on 3 platforms. If you don't have either of the two consoles get the one for the PC, but I wouldn'y bother wasting $50 on something that I already have. If you can't wait for the Xbox version, sure, get this one, but if you can be patient wait for that one!
About the author
- How does the subway open in Portland? 5
- I cant beat "the exchange" on gta 3 3
- GTA The Exchange 18
- Need a Securicar? Read Here 55
- I need 500,000 to continue??? 39
- Which is the fastest car? The Banshee, Cheetah, or Infernus? 18
- So what happened to donald love?(spoilers if you havent played this already) 18
- better strategy to get bullet proof cheetah!!!! 26
- Staunton Island-Shoreside Vale Glitch 8
- where can i find a BF Injection? 11
- Loading Problems 37
- how to beat expresso-to-go 13