Grand Theft Auto III review
Yes people, this is it. GTAIII. There have been many not so successful knock-offs of this game (State of Emergency...). But this, this is the one.
GTAIII takes place in Liberty City. But anyway everything about the game is quite accurate. The cars, the weapons, and the general aura of the city is definately the real NYC or Los Angeles type of feel. I don't know what else I can say about this game, it is a godsend. And it also gives adults something to lobby against....
Well, faboulus Game that is on 3 platforms. If you don't have either of the two consoles get the one for the PC, but I wouldn'y bother wasting $50 on something that I already have. If you can't wait for the Xbox version, sure, get this one, but if you can be patient wait for that one!
About the author
- where can i find a BF Injection? 11
- Create Your Own Gang 28
- Can't find a Fired Gangcar 'the diablo stallion' 4
- "Uzi Money" mission help 10
- Loading Problems 35
- Where is the Pay 'N Spray located? 6
- Who's the biggest GTA3 fan? 13
- how to beat expresso-to-go 12
- GTA3: uzi money mission - help i'm stuck, cannot find any purple nines 3
- Missing hidden packages 17
- GTA 3 or GTA Vice City? 30
- Warning Spoiler about the Triads Hating You 1