Grand Theft Auto: Vice City review
The Greatest Third Person Shooter On The PC.
This is the sequel to Grand Theft Auto III for the PC. The game is the same as GTA Vice City for the PS2 (and soon to be Xbox). It's still as fun as ever, though.
Vice City takes place in (guess where?) Vice City in the 80's. Now it being the 80s I can't image why there isn't an all AC\DC station... But anyway everything about the game is quite accurate. The cars, the weapons, and the general aura of the city is definately 80s. I don't know what else I can say about this game, it is a godsend. And it also gives adults something to lobby against....
Well, faboulus Game that is on 3 platforms. If you don't have either of the two consoles get the one for the PC, but I wouldn'y bother wasting $50 on something that I already have. If you can't wait for the Xbox version, sure, get this one, but if you can be patient wait for that one!
About the author
- I can not Deliver Pizza--dont know Keys 20
- No Escape? 11
- advise if you have a blurry game! 8
- Most Frustrating Moments in Vice City 47
- Favorite Quotes 212
- i cant beat "Phnom Penh '86" mission 21
- Problem: Vice City Disk or PS2? 70
- GTA Vice City 2015 HD !!! 3
- Help on Bombs Away mission 22
- How do I knock off stores? 53
- 100% Club 16
- how do u beat "the driver" mission? 22