The award winning Grand Theft Auto 3 and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City are together in once collectible release on the PS2.
From the dark and seedy streets of Liberty City's underworld to the glamorous hedonism of Vice City in the 1980's. Two towns, each brimming with limitless delights and degradation, where anything can happen. Two criminal sagas of greed and desperation that iwll take you into the world of Grand Theft Auto.
For more information visit the Neoseeker GTA Portal
Grand Theft Auto III
- Non-stop intense action.
- Both narrative-driven and nonlinear gameplay.
- A fully realized 3-D city.
- Hundreds of characters and 50-plus vehicles.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Unparalleled depth - bigger and better depth of gameplay than Grand Theft Auto 3.
- Non linear gameplay combined with challenging missions and compelling story, providing well over 100 hours of addictive entertainment like no other.
- Huge, open environments with hundreds of interior and exterior locations and incredible details, full of inhabitants who interact with you and with one another.
- 100% more style than Grand Theft Auto 3. with film-like art direction. Unprecedented production value as seen by the incredible voice talent and an authentic 80's hit soundtrack that is three times longer than the Grand Theft Auto 3 soundtrack.
- Songs and artists include "You've Got Another Thing Coming" by Judas Priest, "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, "Self Control" by Laura Branigan, "Summer Madness" by Kool and the Gang, "I Ran" by Flock of Seagulls, "Out of Touch" by Hall & Oats and "I Just Died in Your Arms" by Cutting Crew.
- Goodfellas star Ray Liotta is among the many stars that will do voice-overs for Vice City.
- Players can now explore the interior of buildings as well as the huge city.
- The new Targeting System allows players to toggle between enemies causing their view to instantaneously change to the new threat.
- Drive over 120 vehicles including Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Corvettes, boats and motorcyles.
- The game's water physics and boat handling have been totally revamped.
- Players can try tons of different missions - even take up a pizza delivery job to earn some quick cash.
- Use over 40 different weapons to rule the mean streets of Vice City. Use a sniper rifle to shoot out a car's tires, but be warned, the police have some good shooters as well.
- Gangs will also run wild in the streets of the city giving other targets for the police to chase.
- Using a new Renderware engine with some modifications to the old texture-streaming technology, players will see muchbetter graphics and faster gameplay.