Greyhawk: The Temple of Elemental Evil finds adventurers in a fight for their lives as a simple rescue mission uncovers a much more sinister plot with far-reaching implications. As the story unfolds, adventurers will travel the world of Oerth, discover the besieged village of Hommlet, survive the filthy shire of Nulb and ultimately penetrate the ruins of the Temple of Elemental Evil, a beacon of darkness and despair in a world without hope.
- Literal computer translation of one of the world’s most beloved Dungeons & Dragons campaign settings, the Realm of Greyhawk. The first and only PC game to utilize the newly released D&D 3.5 Edition Rules.
- Options for creating up to five characters per party, in a reactive world filled with nonplayable characters (NPCs) that react differently to the unique attributes of the adventuring party
- Improved, easy-to-use turn-based combat system quickens gameplay and allows players to better manage battles and spell casting
- Dozens of skills and class abilities, over 50 feats and hundreds of spells from which to chose, including cleric domain spells
- Multiple quest solutions lead to different paths for different parties
- Over 50 side quests allow players to explore beyond the main storyline
- Multiple starting points depending on the party’s alignment, and multiple end games depending on how the game is played
- More than a 100 different monsters, from goblins and hill giants to elementals and demons
 Hardware Requirements
Processor: PentiumIII 700MHz or equivalent (PentiumIV 1.7GHz or equivalent Recommended
Memory: 128 MB RAM (256 MB Recommended
Hard Disk Space: 1100 MB
Video: 16 MB VRAM (64 MB VRAM Recommended
DirectX: DirectX v9.0
CD-ROM: 10X CD-ROM Recommende