Greed Corp is a fresh and innovative turn-based strategy game for Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, and PC. It will be the first in a series of different types of games situated in a rich, fictional world inspired by the industrial revolutions and their destructive effects on the environment.
Find the delicate balance between harvesting the land for resources and preserving it to stay alive. Will you defend your territory or sacrifice it to keep it out of enemy hands? Manage the finite available resources to build your army and use the collapsing terrain to your advantage. Destroy your enemies, or destroy the very land they stand on, before they do it to you.
 Game Play
- Innovative land collapsing mechanic, creating intense strategic battles
- Earn Trophies and titles, playing as one of four factions in bite-sized matches of around 20 minutes
- 10+ hours single player campaign consisting of a tutorial and 24 unique maps
- Friendly and ranked 2, 3, and 4-player battles spread across 36 unlockable maps, supporting optional voice chat
- Further customize matches with any combination of local, online, and computer players (three difficulty levels)