Gran Turismo 3 A-spec review
for the hard core racer wanting the real thing
Gran Turismo 3 is not only, almost the real driving simulator, but also probably one of the most racing titles that no other ame can match this one so farThe bad:
Many car industries did not permitt sony to use most of their Race cars or even sports models, the reason why there is little cars to choose.
The laps become a pain as you progress further its like watching Nascar for hours, and you really feel like you want to stop after half way.
Graphics: GT3 surely put their best in the tracks, cars, and realism when drifting, turning, and smoking the race start line! they are a masterpiece!
sound: What can I say?????? Its like you actually own one of these cars at your garage! the feel of turbo and the Non Aspirated engine!
Music: The tracks are awesome! making you sometimes take off the sound just to listen lol
Even a 9 year old will get this easy on gas, brake, turn, crash, options. preferably, This is a good game to try on the Sony racing wheel!
From the start till the end, you will not get bored for a long time! Try out the VS mode with friends and see if their cars are better than yours, because its exciting to see 2 players going it out!
About the author
- r390 race car vs. gt-1 race car 11
- what is the best car for the polyphony digital cup? 9
- what is a good all around car? 17
- Horsepower glitch? 1
- Race Tip: Laguna Seca. 13
- Secret Cars and Maybe Unlockables in GT3 0
- BEST CAR TO TUNE? 11
- Ford Mustang Svt Cobra Tunes and help :) and Super speedway 1
- Hot Rides: Custom Settings Showcase III 272
- the slowest car! 8
- GT3 easy money cheats? 9
- Whats your fastest 1/4 mile? (400m) 9