Vice City, 1984. Opportunity abounds in a city emerging from the swamps, its growth fueled by the violent power struggle in a lucrative drugs trade. Construction is everywhere as a shining metropolis rises from foundations of crime and betrayal. As a soldier, Vic Vance has always protected his dysfunctional family, his country, himself. One bad decision later and that job is about to get much harder. Kicked out onto the streets of a city torn between glamour and gluttony, Vic is faced with a stark choice - build an empire or be crushed.
- The game is set to have flyable helicopters and a seaplane, unlike it's PSP sister game Liberty City Stories.
- Rockstar promises that we will see familiar characters making a return, but we will mainly see brand new ones.
- There's a whole new line up of vehicles (including jet-skis) as well as returning vehicles from the other games.
- This game is set two years before the PS2 hit Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- The map is to be much bigger than it was on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- As always, you can choose to do the all new set of missions or you can free-roam around the bustling city.
- All new weather effects could include hurricanes!
- For the first time ever, we'll be able to swim through the waters of Vice City!
- The water is said to be affected by the weather, so you'd be better off not swimming in a storm!
- Becase the game is set in a similar time period to GTA: Vice City, many of our favourite locations will still be there, but some of them will just be building sites.
- The map includes all new locations such as a trailer park!
- Voice talents include the one and only Lazlow (as usual), and the main character is voiced by none other than Ving Rhames!
- We are to see many of our favourite Vice City radio stations return with and all new soundtrack!