This walkthrough was originally written for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
on the PS2, but the walkthrough is still applicable to the PS3 version of the game.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
8 YI IP 8
8 `8, ,8' 8
8 8I I8 8
8 8I I8 8
888 O 8I I8 O 888
8 8I I8 8
,8 ,8' `8, 8,
,8' ,8I I8, `8,
,8' O ,8I' `I8, O `8,
IP dP' `Yb YI
8' d8' `8b `8
8 I8 8I 8
8, I8, ,8I ,8
Yb O `8b, ,d8' O dP
`8, `8b, ,d8' ,8'
Yb `Yba adP' dP
`8b `Yba,_ _,adP' d8'
`Yb, `"YYbbddPP"' ,dP'
`Yba O O adP'
Horseshoe Location FAQ
Created By: gamefreaksl
Last update: 12/4/07
12/4/07: Updated the links.... Once again.
7/9/06: Updated the links.... Again.
12/18/05: Updated email and links.
12/21/04: Updated more links, added a few little things.
12/4/04: Updated links.
11/19/04: Added the pictures link.
11/15/04: Fixed a few things and added Tokay's pictures.
11/10/04: Fixed a lot of slight mistakes. Added some details*thanks to ross*
11/8/04: Corrected an error in #38.
1. The Horseshoes
Map of all the horseshoes:
Horseshoes can be found all over Las Venturas. So if you can't get to Los
Venturas yet just wait until you can to collect these.
Tip: Use the jetpack. It makes thing a lot freakin' easier. If you havn't beat
got to that part of the game yet you can alwasy spwan one. ;) The code is Up,
Down, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right. If you use the jetpack
just ignore all the stuf about sky diving and using helicopters.
1. We'll start with north Las Venturas. In the northwest corner you should
see a double wide highway that goes under a road. Head towards that. Once
you get to the underpass head east on the road towards Las Venturas. You should
see a "Welcome to fabulous Las Venturas" sign in between the two roads. The
horseshoe is under the sign.
2. Northeast from horseshoe 1 is Prickle Pine. At the very west road is a rail
road crossing. Facing south from the crossing on the porch of the first house
on the right is the horseshoe.
3. North from horseshoe 2 is the golf course. Make your way to the front of
the building, There should be a parking lot to your right. Got to the parking
lot then climb onto the roof of the building. Head straight and to the right of
the first peak is the horseshoe.
4. One block east of #3 is a little apartment/motel strip with a pool in the
center. The horseshoe is in the north end of the pool.
5. Just east of #4 is some tennis courts. The horseshoe is in the last cage on
6. Its inside the K.A.C.C. Military Base. You'll need a military vehicle to
get into the base. Once you get in head go to the north building by the
container-crane*thanks to El Gordo for pointing this out*and go out the other
side of the building. The horseshoe should be to your left in a corner.
*Its between the northern buildings* You go right by the horseshoe in the
mission "Up, Up, and Away!" *thanks DC*
7. South from the military base is a little strip mall with three clothe
places, a pizza places and a Clucken Bell. Follow the side walk south then
it will turn north east. Keep following the sidewalk around the building until
you see the horseshoe.
8. Across the highway from the strip mall is a big building with a hedge around
it. Climb over the hedge and go north and up the stairs then turn left and go
up some more stairs. You should see a small pool that looks like a guitar.
The horseshoe is in the pool. There is also an oyster under the diving
9. GO north of 8 to get on the train tracks. Follow the train tracks south into
a tunnel. The horseshoe in in the middle of the track inside the tunnel.
10. Southwest from the entrance to the tunnel where 9 was found on a corner is
a red heart shaped sign that says, "Erotic" on it. Pull a car up to the
building next to the sign and use it to get on the roof. The horseshoe is at
the back of the roof.
11. West of the pizza place in Roca Escalante is a church. West from there is a
parking lot with a wall on the west side. The horseshoe is on the other side of
12. South of the church by #11 is a gas station. The horseshoe is behind the
13. You need a helicopter for this one. Its just west of #12 on top of a tall
Tip: *thanks door knob* The building also has a parachute on it.
14. East of the gym in redsands east is a train hard billboard. Go to the
billboard and jump over the wall. The horseshoe is at the north tip of the
15. You need a helicopter for this one. Its on top of the building east of the
gym south of the train hard billboard.
16. About one block west of the gym in Redsands East is a white building with
a hedge going around it. Pull up a car and climb on the roof. The horse is
around the middle of the roof.
17. About 2 blocks West of the gym in redsands East Is a steakhouse. There is a
hedge on the North side of the steakhouse you can use to climb onto the roof.
Head west towards the casino sign and the horseshoe is on the south edge of
18. Northwest of #17 is a big area with one of those container-cranes again to
the north follow the street around to the west side until the road curves. There
should be a tree by the curve Park a car by the wall close to the tree and
climb the wall. Then climb onto the blocks. The horseshoe is right to your
19. Follow the road around from #18 until you see a parking lot. The horseshoe
is on the right wall at the entrance to the parking lot. Use a car to reach it.
20. Almost straight south from 14 and 15 is an alley way with a white fence
blocking it. Climb over the fence and the horseshoe is ant the south end of the
21. In between the tattoo place and a binco store on the strip is a motel.
Right after you go into the parking area of the motel is an little area that you
can climb. Climb it then jump onto the over pass thing. Head south then climb
onto the next level. Head over to the motel sign then face west. You should see
two different ways to go. Take the left pathway and follow it around the
building to find the horseshoe.
22. You need a helicopter for this one. one block east from 21 is a casino to
buy/save point if you already bought it. head half a block east from the corner
of the casino and you should see a casino sign on the roof. The horseshoe is
right in front of the sign.
23. South of the Clucken Bell in Old Venturas Strip is Venturas Steaks
Drive-Thru Sign. Use a car to climb onto it and the horseshoe is on the south
24. Just west of 23 is a parking garage. Its at the end of an alley at the west
end of the garage.
25. About one and a half blocks south from the tattoo parlor on the Strip is
the visage. It has a big waterfall/pound area out front. The horseshoe is
under one of the waterfalls.
Tip: *thanks door knob* It is on the rocks not in the water.
26. You need a helicopter for this one. Just southeast of 25 is a building with
a carnival type roof. Land on the roof and the horseshoe is on the west side of
27. You need a helicopter for this one. East of 26 is a mall with a zip store
at thenorth end. Land your helicopter on top of the zip store. Be very careful
and try to jump onto the little ledge in front of the zip store to find the
horseshoe on the east end of the ledge.
28. This one is very tricky to get. almost directly east from the last one is a
victim billboard. The horseshoe is on the east side of the billboard, but the
only way to get to it is from above. So if you have a jet pack this one will be
easy for you, but if your like me and havent beat the game yet you going to
need a helicopter(I suggest a maverick). Now it took me a loooooooong time
get this one so just be paintent. Now try to land the helicopter on the east
end of the billboard(its easier trust me) It may take a few tries. Once you
land get out of the helicopter and hope you stay on the signs. If you fall
off just try again. But if your unlucky like me you might fall in between the
signs. Now you have to walk all the way around to get the horseshoe. I suggest
crouching, if you move slower you have a better chance of not falling off. Now
just walk around to the east end to grab the horseshoe.
29. GO to Pirates in men's Pants on the strip. The is a big rock with a skull
on it in the water. The horseshoe is it the vines on the north side of the
30. Just north of The camel's toe. Is a parking garage. Enter from the south
side and to your left is a ramp. Go up the ramp and turn right. Pass the first
road and then go up the next ramp. Turn right again ,but this time take the
first right(not the ramp) And go all the way to the end and turn left. The
horseshoe is in the corner.
31. GO to The Camel's toe and get a car. Use the car to climb the wall of the
little road surrounding the pyramid. Climb the pyramid all the way to the very
top to find the horseshoe.
32. You need a helicopter or a plane for this one. Surrounding the Camel's Toe
this little ledge. Its too high off the ground to jump onto. and its almost
impossible to land a helicopter on. So I suggest sky-driving. Get a helicopter
or a plane and fly over to the east side of the Camel's Toe. Jump out and try
to land on the little ledge. It may take a few tries, but you'll get it
eventually. Once you land on the ledge head over to the middle of the east side
of the ledge to find the horseshoe.
Tip: *thanks JunkyQ* You can get this one with a bicycle. If you bunny hop on
the west side (on the statue) you can get on that ledge and walk to the
33. You need a helicopter for this one. South of the camel's toe is Come-A-Lot.
In between the two buildings of Come-A-Lot are Some castle like towers. At the
north end is a short flat top tower. The horseshoe is on this tower.
34. You need a helicopter for this one. At the southwest end of Come-A-Lot is
a sign with two castle like points on the top. The horseshoe is in between
the two points. You can try and land a helicopter in between the two points,
but that can be dangerous. I suggest hovering above the sign then jumping
out. Hopefully you will have a parachute so you can get down safely.
35. Two blocks east of 33 is some small buildings. The building you want is in
the middle row of the south block. Its on the east side. Behind the buildingAre
some stairs. Use them to get on top of the building. You should now see some
more stairs and three little balconys. The horshoe is on the middle balcoiny.
Use the second set os stairs to get on the other roof so you can drop down into
the middle balcony to grab the horseshoe.
36. A couple blocks south of 35 is a church. Use a car to climb onto the roof.
The horseshoe is behind the point.
37. East from the church and over the highway and train tracks is some
buildings with a fence around them. The south most building looks like its used
for truck loading. Go behind it and the houseshoe is on the second dumpster.
38. Just south of Come-A-Lot is a road that goes over the highway and leads
into some houses. Ther horseshoe is behind the first house on the right.
39. Come in on the road that you did on in 38 only this time pass the first
street. Turn right on the next street that you can. Pass two houses and the
third house on your right should be green. The horseshoe is behind this house.
40. You need a helicopter for this one. It the southwest corner of the four
dragons casion there is a part of the building that is lower then the rest.
Land your helicopter on this part. This horseshoe is in the corner of this
41. Go under the highway thats leaveing Las Venturas and heading south toward
Los Santos. The horseshoe is on the ledge of the first support.
42. Just west of 41 is the blackfield chapel. Just walk up the big triangle on
the east side of the chapel and the horseshoe is behind it.
43. Just north of the blackfield chapel is the Lva Freight Depot. The horseshoe
is on the east loading dock on the south side of the sourtern most building.
44. North of 43 In the Lva Freight Depot is a yellow building that says Sumo on
it.*its in the soutwestern corner on the southeast loading docks* The
horseshoe is on the south side of this building.
45. West of The Lva Freight Depot is Greenglass College. It has a big grass
area out front. The horseshoe is on the platform in the middle of the grass
46. Behind the main building of the Las Venturas Airport is a little part of
the building that sticks out. It is in the exact middle of the building. The
horseshoe is on the south side of the part of the building that sticks out.
47. On the north end of the airport runway there is a bi 69 painted on the
runway. The horseshoe is to the east of the 69 in plain sight.
48. The horseshoe is in plain sight close to the northwest corner of the Las
49. West from 48 is what looks like one of those telephones that they put on
the side of pay phones(on the map). The horseshoe is in the bushes of the
northern part(the ear piece).
50. A couple blocks north of 49 is two red & white buildings with a white wall
with barb wire on the top surrounding them. There also is a crane sitting out
front. The horseshoe is behind the southern most building.
All horseshoes collected! Weapons delivered to Four Dragons Casino!
E-mail me at email@example.com if you have a question, comment,
see an error, or have something to make this FAQ better.
3. Legal Information
All trademarks and copyrights contained in this document are owned by
their respective trademark and copyright holders. This may be not be
reproduced under any circumstances except for personal,private use.
It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed
publicly without advance permission. Use of this guide on any other
web site or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and
a violation of copyright.
The following sites have my permission to use this faq:
(c) 2004-2008 gamefreaksl
This document is copyright gamefreaksl and hosted by Neoseeker with permission.