Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars User Reviews
No longer is the adventure of Huang-Lee exclusive to the DS, but now also to the Playstation Portable and iPhone. Throughout it's time, Chinatown Wars received numerous amounts of critical praise for it's innovative gameplay mechanics utilising the full extent of the DS's touch screen feature. Now, Rockstar have felt it necessary to release one of the most popular DS games of all time, to the PSP. But was the effort really worth it? What can we expect from a port of an all-time classic for Nintendo? Well, apparently not enough.
The setting, is once again set in the sam...
Following his father's murder, Huang Lee has a simple mission: deliver an ancient sword to his Uncle Kenny to ensure his family retains control of the Triad gangs of Liberty City. Huang is a spoiled rich kid who expects everything to run smoothly, but his trip does not go exactly as planned. After being robbed and left to die, he will search for honor, riches and revenge in the most dangerous and morally bankrupt city in the world.
- All new replay feature allows you to replay all of your favorite missions
- Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection means he...
- Blue Swirly Things 18
- Your Best Drug Deal 10
- gta chinatown wars friend codes 15
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown War Full Playthrough 0
- The Lions of Fo and the blue swirly things. 15
- gameplay glitches? 3
- Official Friend-Code Thread 36
- f/c 0
- who wants to play gta china town wars using friend code 29
- friend codes 9
- friend code 2013 0
- The last, safehouse 9