Grand Prix Legends is a cutting-edge racing simulation based on the drivers, teams, tracks and cars of the 1967 Grand Prix Season. Known as the most dangerous year of racing, the 1967 season affords the best showcase for Papyrus' rebuilt physics model. With fast and unstable cars and perilous tracks devoid of safety measures, Grand Prix Legends offers the most extreme and realistic racing experience ever for the PC.
- The most accurate vehicle dynamics model ever developed for a racing simulation.
- Gorgeous 16-bit graphics, optimized for 3Dfx and Rendition, allow resolutions up to 1024x768.
- Eleven of the greatest racing circuits in history, including the 14 mile Nurburgring, historic Spa and Monaco.
- Five classic Grand Prix cars, including the Ferrari 312, Lotus-Ford Gurney Eagle, each with authentic 3d cockpit and performance characteristics.
- Multiplayer support for up to 20 players via TCP/IP, IPX, modem, or direct-connect.
- Extensive car setup options.
- Driver aids and two training cars help you learn the ropes.
- Includes a 100+ page strategy guide by Steve Smith, former contributing editor of Car and Driver Magazine.
- Publisher: Sierra
- Developer: Papyrus
- Genre: Racing Simulation - Car
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- North America: Oct 31, 1998
| 0 want
| 0 completed