Godzilla: Unleashed is an epic side-scrolling action adventure game that thrusts players into a world where monsters are larger than life and the mother of all giants, Godzilla, reigns. The legendary champion and a slew of the most renowned monsters are available to control, destroy, fight, and team up with as players stomp through the world's greatest cities. Godzilla: Unleashed for the DS uses the dual screens to allow flying monsters and ground-based monsters to team up in battles in the ultimate goal of saving the planet from mayhem and complete annihilation.
Godzilla: Unleashed is a fighting game on a gigantic scale – players are thrust into a world in which monsters are larger than life and the mother of all giants reigns. Battle with the legendary Godzilla and a slew of the most renowned monsters in a challenge to ultimately save the planet from mayhem and complete annihilation. Godzilla: Unleashed provides an environment perfect for epic worldwide obliteration with interactive cityscapes, an innovative non-linear storyline, big destructible buildings, soaring skyscrapers, and towering alien crystal formations. No major city is safe from total destruction as players claw, kick, stomp, throw, and blast each other in order to claim the title: King of the Monsters.
- Multiplayer modes supporting up to four players;
- A completely redesigned massively destructive 3D fighting system.
- Innovative and re-playable non-linear storyline.
- 23 playable monsters including classic and new Toho (original creators of Godzilla) approved monsters.
- A minimum of eight intensely destructible environments featuring partial building pieces and updated physics
- Inventive fighting mechanics including power-up upgrades, breath weapons, hand-to-hand combat, grappling moves, and more.