An action/adventure title which blends gameplay in the first and third perspectives. This games immerses you in the story and missions are based upon it and which of the three races you choose.
- Takes full advantage of the PlayStation.2 computer entertainment system's incredible power.
- Highly detailed character models, smoother and more organic looking world models and all new particle effects.
- Play as three different species, each with their own unique strengths, weaknesses and weapons.
- Incredible attacks that are truly amazing - from the Mecc Pop-up Bomb to Delphi's Tornado Spell to Kabuto's massive Cannonball Attack.
- Over 45 challenging and varied missions take players through 16 unique and breathtaking islands.
- Capture or recruit "Smarties," island natives, to create structures,produce power-ups, build weapons, vehicles, spells or anything else you may need.
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium II 350 MHz
64 MB RAM
8 MB DirectX-compatible video card
DirectX-certified sound card
900 MB hard-disk space
4x CD-ROM drive.
Recommended System Specs:
Pentium II 450 MHz
128 MB RAM
16 MB DirectX-compatible video card and 1.3 GB hard-disk space.