A 60-year conflict boils over as Ethiopia invades its smaller neighbor Eritrea, threatening the world's most vital shipping lanes in the Red Sea. An elite team of U.S. Army Green Berets, known as the Ghosts, moves in to safeguard the seas and free Eritrea. As the war rages on, the Ghosts are drawn from Eritrea's shores to the heart of Ethiopia in their deadliest battles yet. Desert Siege is a mission pack for Ghost Recon, introducing new multiplayer modes, single-player missions, and weapons.
- New multiplayer modes: Team-based Siege and Domination modes allow teams to attack or defend territory.
- Both new modes are fully compatible with your original Ghost Recon game - play for hours on the original maps.
- 8 new single-player missions.
- 4 new dedicated multiplayer spaces.
- 9 new multiplayer weapons, including the Bizon submachine gun, the M98 sniper rifle, and the fearsome M-60 machine gun.
 Hardware Requirements
Operating System: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP only
Processor: Pentium® II 450 MHz, AMD K6 III 500, or equivalent
RAM: 128 MB of RAM
Video Card: 16 MB DirectX® 8.0-compliant 3D card; Voodoo cards not supported
Sound Card: DirectX 8.0-compliant sound card
DirectX: DirectX 8.0 or higher (included on CD)
CD-ROM: 4x or better (not recommended for use with CD-RWs)
Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
Internet/Network: Properly configured TCP/IP connection at 56 Kbps or faste