The Game Boy Advance line is the latest in Nintendo's market-dominating Game Boy series of portables. Continuing the trend of offering cartridge-based classic gaming on the go, the GBA line (which also comes in GBA SP and GB Micro flavours) takes everything that made the Game Boy line popular and adding more to the experience.
 Hardware Requirements
- Backwards compatible with all Game Boy and Game Boy Colour titles (bar GB Micro, which only plays GBA titles)
- Power supply varies- original GBA runs on two AA batteries, GBA SP and GB Micro run on internal proprietary battery packs.
- Processor is 32-bit 16.8-MHz ARM processor (ARM7TDMI), GBA and GBA SP also contain a 8.4-MHz Z80-like processor for backwards compatibility.
- 2.9 inch LCD screen with a 240x160 resolution
- Mutliboot function allowing GBA to recieve 256kb of data through link port for use in Multiboot games and GameCube connectivity.