F-Zero is the ultimate futuristic racing challenge with the fastest vehicles and the most hair-raising courses in the universe. The Link Cable for Game Boy Advance lets you pit your racing skills against up to three friends to boost, brake, bump and jump your way around the galaxy. There are both single-pak (1 Game Pak, 2-4 Game Boy Advances) and multi-pak link capabilities. Solo racing is also back and as extreme as ever. Steer your way to the top of the Grand Prix circuit to unlock hidden tracks and vehicles. F-Zero for Game Boy Advance is an intense rush for speed freaks everywhere.
- F-Zero: Maximum Velocity brilliantly blends adrenaline-pumping action with on-track obstacles and boosts that will challenge your driving skills to the max. With 20 tracks in four challenging circuits, there's plenty of depth for certified race freaks. Add intricate graphics, a blistering fast framerate and a pounding soundtrack and you've got maximum Mach fun--right in the palm of your hand!
- F-Zero: Maximum Velocity offers five modes of play:
- Training: If you want to run with the best, you'll need to hone your skills on open tracks.
- Grand Prix: Go head-to-head with computer-controlled opponents in the four progressively tougher circuits.
- Single-Pak Link Play: As many as four friends can race against each other with only a single Game Pak.
- Multi-Pak Link Play: An enhanced multiplayer mode for as many as four opponents.
- Championship: Race against the computer and track your performance in a new Replay mode.