Futurama User Reviews
- Superb Graphics
- Exellent Gameplay
- Voice Casting done by the Original actors of the show
- Original Musical scores produced for the game
- Innovative level design and integration
- Slight collision detection problems arise
- Some frustrating platforming action
- Wacky camera angles, but can be adjusted with contol stick.
Video Games Based on Lisenced Television Shows.. Just hearing it makes most Gamers cringe, and think of such games as "The Crow" (PSX) or "Batman Beyond" (PSX). But I am here to tell you that the typical steotype is no more! Futurama: The Game executes a TV Show to Video Game release near flawlessly. Featuring the talents of the actual Voice Over actors, Original Music, level design reproducing the Futurama world flawlessly, and superb gameplay to top it all off, this game is definatley worth your 50$.
Using cell shaded charachter design, its hard to tell firstoff if you are watching the TV ...
Graphics, HumorThe bad:
Difficulty on even the first few levelsSummary:
This game is excellent but has a few flaws, if you make a mistake with some jumps you die instantly and the jumps are difficult to make between moving crocs. Other than this it is great.
- Cool article on Futurama and American History 0
- Getting to meet Zoidberg/Fry/Professor/Zapp in Minneapolis 0
- Introduction Thread 6
- Am I the Only One? 15
- best level(for the peeps whove completed the game) 5
- Should I get this game? 0
- Favorite Character from the show? 24
- Futurama cheats 1
- How to find it?? 4
- Forum Question?? 2
- wtf 0
- Introduction Thread 14