FullMetal Alchemist is based on the wildly popular Japanese animation series and comic of the same name, FullMetal Alchemist traces the journey of two brothers on a life-changing quest.
Edward is a genius alchemist. He and his younger brother Alphonse try to raise their mother from the dead, a forbidden act that costs Ed his left leg and Al his entire body. Immediately after the accident, Ed is able to sacrifice his right arm to save Alphonse's soul and transplant it into a suit of armor. The action begins as the two brothers head toward Central City in search of the Philosopher's Stone, the only object that can return them to their natural state.
- Brand new game based on the popular Japanese animation series comes to North America.
- Interactive environment lets you use alchemy to transmute ordinary objects you encounter into a huge array of weapons, tools and vehicles.
- Animated cut scenes and in-game graphics recreate the same level of animation quality featured in the TV series.
- Versatile battle system lets you equip your subcharacter with new items and call him for help in battle.
- Heartwarming story takes you deep into the lives of the main characters, Alphonse and Edward.