Full Spectrum Warrior review
good grahpics, good gameplay, 2 player co op on xbox live. its very fun, I like it. the cut sceens are good. theres even a few jokes that the solders say.The bad:
the solders cant hit the tangos (enemy) if there half exposed if there life depended on it. so you need alfa team to destract him with fire (uses alot of ammo) while you spend a few minutes geting bravo team around to take him out.
there isnt much else bad about this game.
exelent graphics. shows lots of detail. its very fun. the only bad is that the solders cant aim very well. you cant go to one solder and aim his gun or anything, you just tell them where to shoot. rent this game, and if you like it, get it. you should at least try it out, its a very good game. if you have xbox live then it just adds to the fun. theres download content, and co op play.
About the author
- Direct 3D Error:Create Device Failed 9
- Can't start up FSW 3
- PC multiplayer 8
- help on Full Spectrum Warrior Please.... 0
- Full Spectrum Warrior 1 and 2 Multiplayer 0
- FSW Multiplayer 0
- Anyone still play FSW on P.C. 0
- Anyone want to play? 0
- full spectrum warrior college help 0
- Seeking a Team while Under Fire 1
- this game is very bad and could *bleep* off 1
- Anyone Beat Authentic Mode Yet? 9