The chess game FRITZ teaches players the basics of the world's most famous board game in an entertaining way
It's a fun game that is exciting to play, easy to learn, and not at all easy to master.
Fritz has a database containing more than 2000 exciting documented historical matches. Relive great moments in the history at the hands of its illustrious players, with matches that go from opponents such as Napoleon against Madame de Remusat to the strange automaton and even through classic matches of Kasparov and Fischer, or the legendary Morphy. In addition, Fritz includes a gallery of your victories. Learn and enjoy having access yourself to a personalized record of games with your friends and family!
- Free Chess: To play games freely in any of the three modes of play: Classic Chess, Chess 960 or Giveaway. You can have all the help Fritz has to offer.
- Fritz Chess ELO: Only you against the machine playing Classic Chess, without any help. The outcome will affect your ELO score. ELO is the number that indicates how good a player you are.
- Multiplayer: You can play against a friend on the same console, in any of three modes: Classic, 960 or Giveaway.
- Set up position: Put the pieces in a certain position and continue the match. Ideal for solving chess problems from the newspaper.
- Chess Puzzles: Countless puzzles of different levels of difficulty. From the easiest that can be solved with just one move, to very difficult, that need a certain combination of movements.