Descent: Freespace 2 User Reviews
Embark on a huge Quest against mutiple enemies and races. Redo your missions and create your own! Go up against friends for a never ending battle. Incredibly realistic graphics! The music is quite good too. I can't think of anything this game doesn't have! The only thing I don't enjoy is the fact that making your own missions is quite difficult. Well worth every penny at any price under 75 U.S. dollars.
-The graphics are slightly dated, but still impressive.
-Brilliant Story Line
-Extreamley Moddable. With a little practice, almost anything can be changed.
-FRED (FReespace mission EDitor) let's you make your own high quality missions.
-The campaign is superb, but unless you have Internet (so you can play multiplay and get MODs), there isn't much to do afterwards.Summary:
- Freespace mouse cursors 0
- Does It Work On Windows XP? 5
- afterburner malfunction? 7
- online 0
- bug in mission 20: battle of the wilderness - help! 1
- The closest we'll ever get to FS3 0
- Mission And Game Help 6
- Please sign! PLZ! 2
- Fighter import! Please HELP 0
- Freespace2 - Am I the only one here? 2
- FRED 3
- Freespace 2 cutsenes 0