Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Man Shot in the Eye Says Worst Part of His Week Was WWE Royal Rumble Outcome (VIDEO) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/92/t1824596-man-shot-in-eye-says-worst-part-of-his-week-was-wwe-royal-rumble-outcome-video/

Author:   George2
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 11:33am (PST)
Subject:   Man Shot in the Eye Says Worst Part of His Week Was WWE Royal Rumble Outcome (VIDEO)
-------------------------------------------
Source

quote Source
Earlier this week, we brought you footage of a young man named Michael (right), who was none-too-pleased at the main-event result of Sunday’s WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

Michael is a loyal fan of smarmy anti-hero CM Punk, and was crestfallen that his beloved champion’s 434-day title reign was ended at the hands of The Rock.

Millions of wrestling fans were similarly disappointed, but few enacted their disappointment with the kind of childlike tantrums Michael unleashed. He stomped and smashed and whined and threw his replica championship belt to the floor.

Suck it up, Michael. At least you didn’t get shot in the eye too.

He was hospitalized in critical condition and slipped perilously close to death.

It’s highly unlikely he’ll ever see out of his right eye again.

But 77-year-old Dotterer shrugs it off, since getting shot was just a minor inconvenience compared to the week’s larger tragedy:

“The Rock beat Punk — did you know that?” he said to reporters. “That’s the worst thing that has happened to me all week.”

To quote a favorite chant of wrestling fans: “He’s hardcore! He’s hardcore! He’s hardcore!”

Author:   Elmarcoz
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 11:39am (PST)
Subject:   re: Man Shot in the Eye Says Worst Part of His Week Was WWE Royal Rumble Outcome (VIDEO)
Hahaha, this is awesome. World leaders should use this same strategy.
"I may have slept with that young intern, been responsible for the deaths of millions and put the entire country in a deep recession that it might never recover from, but at least I wasn't the one that booked Punk to lose to Rock at the Royal Rumble!"

Author:   RVD1000
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 11:44am (PST)
Subject:   re: Man Shot in the Eye Says Worst Part of His Week Was WWE Royal Rumble Outcome (VIDEO)
I don't see what was wrong with Rock winning tbh. Sure I don't want to see a Rock/Cena rematch but it makes sense to stick the Title on the most high profile guy in the company during Mania season.

Old man has absolutely no perspective.

Author:   The Voiceless
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 12:04pm (PST)
The way I think it, is does Rock/Cena II need the title to work again?

In my opinion, yes.

So as much as I'm for Punk's reign continuing, by all means, do what you have to do to ensure that Rock/Cena means something.

Cena beating Rock for the title, remember, is TWO years in the making. The Rock cost Cena the title against the Miz, embarrassed him at 'Mania, and grabbed the title before he could. When Cena wins, like it or not, it's going to be monumental, and that title is why.

Author:   GTS
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 12:45pm (PST)
Lol if he thinks that, then he deserves to of been shot in the eye.

Author:   Yogurt
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 2:42pm (PST)
Seems like not all of the hardcore Punk fans are 40 year old basement dwelling virgins after-all.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 3:00pm (PST)
Can't you read? He's 77 not 40.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 3:07pm (PST)
Can you understand what I am saying? Obviously not.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 3:16pm (PST)
I think quite clearly I did. You? Maybe not so much.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 3:20pm (PST)

Author:   Aguila
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 3:22pm (PST)

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 3:30pm (PST)
quote Aguila

Author:   Slim Jim
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 4:02pm (PST)
quote Yogurt
Seems like not all of the hardcore Punk fans are 40 year old basement dwelling virgins after-all.
quote RVD1000
Can't you read? He's 77 not 40.
Well this is awkward.

Author:   Stitch
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 4:22pm (PST)
quote RVD1000
I think quite clearly I did. You? Maybe not so much.

You might have to re-read that post then.

Author:   GTS
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 5:19pm (PST)
quote Yogurt
quote Aguila

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.