Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The New "Dangerous Alliance" Stable? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/92/t1823874-new-dangerous-alliance-stable/

Author:   The Living Angelus
Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 9:16pm (PST)
Subject:   The New "Dangerous Alliance" Stable?
-------------------------------------------
So tonight on RAW Roulette [spoilers!], we finally find out Paul Heyman (and allegedly CM Punk; I'll get to that later) paid off both Brad Maddox and The Shield to continually interfere in Punk's matches to help him retain the WWE Championship. With this revelation, Vince McMahon was about to Paul Heyman when Brock Lesnar returned and F5'ed that old grandpa into next week's diaper.

So do you think this is this the start of Paul Heyman bringing back his Dangerous Alliance? We have: That's one helluva stable if you ask me. Maddox plays the referee part, weaseling his way into refereeing their matches. The Shield as outside enforcers, Punk going back for his title and well, Brock just *bleep*ing shit up everywhere because he's Brock Lesnar.

Does Punk come out and admit he was involved too, continue the heel run while going for his title, hopefully leading to a triple threat match between him, Rock and Cena at WrestleMania 29... or does this start his face turn again?

You see, Brock Lesnar is nothing more than a bully. Even Paul Heyman can't control him anymore, evident by what happened on RAW. Then we have CM Punk, who is all about receiving respect. Lying this entire time certainly wouldn't garner him any respect whatsoever. But Paul's body language the entire night screamed of guilt, while Punk was still on the defensive side calling bullshit to the accusations that there was any evidence (because he didn't know?). So you have a guy who wants people to respect him and a guy who doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone. The most important question I'm going with this is, how the hell will these two ego's of Lesnar and Punk coexist together? loldirtsheets have been harping for months now that it'll be Brock vs. HHH II.... well what if it's not. They get shit wrong, all the damn time. Because I can see this stable blowing up. This scenario reminds me of this thread, particularly this image. What if it's all leading to this instead at WrestleMania 29:

Cue Dangerous Alliance appreciation/theory thread.....

Author:   The Voiceless
Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 10:24pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The New "Dangerous Alliance" Stable?
quote The Living Angelus
...With this revelation, Vince McMahon was about to Paul Heyman when Brock Lesnar...
I thought Metallica was Sin Cara?

I think CM Punk/Lesnar screams perfection. As much as I'd like to see a super-stable with Lesnar/Punk/The Shield/Maddox/Heyman, I think there would be so much more benefit to a Punk/Lesnar match at WrestleMania. While, of course, CM Punk being a part of the stable would be no short of amazing, it seems it might limit Mania to Team Heyman vs. Team McMahon.

Here's a small list of what I mean.

CM Punk is a part of the stable:
1:We will see a Heyman's Alliance vs. the WWE as a whole.
2: CM Punk will hardly be attached to the stable, as he'll likely be going after the WWE Championship. We'll see a lot more dastardly stable tactics in big matches. Plus, a Triple Threat Main Event at WrestleMania.
3: The Shield will go up against a few of the top names, such as Orton/Ryback/Sheamus in a 6-man tag team match.
4:Maddox will likely be a part of that match up, as I doubt he can hold his own match at WrestleMania.
5: The Undertaker will be recruited by HHH to fight Lesnar, or HHH himself will fight Lesnar. For some reason, I doubt both of these guys will have a match.
6 (Another possibility): CM Punk can face off against HHH instead of being granted a title match for his treachery. The Undertaker can still fight Lesnar though. The opponents can be swapped, of course.

CM Punk is not a part of the stable:
1: A Heyman's stable vs. WWE as a whole angle is a bit less likely.
2: The Shield/Face Team match can still happen.
3: The Rock and Cena will be going one on one, in a Once in A Lifetime showdown.
4: CM Punk will finally be the one to stop Brock Lesnar's monstrous reign.
5: HHH can bury Brad Maddox in a record short WrestleMania matchup. This isn't so likely.

Either way, by actually having SOMETHING come out of everything that has transpired with The Shield, WWE has perfectly set up MULTIPLE matches, and MULTIPLE different scenarios.

I personally hope that CM Punk is a part of the stable. If he makes a face turn, what is it after he defeats the evil Paul Heyman and his Sword and Shield team?

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 6:32am (PST)
Are we forgetting the possibility of Undertaker?

Lesnar destroyed Triple H and 'broke his arm' they could build that up as Triple H doesnt want to face Lesnar because the first time in his career, he admits he cant do it (scared?). So who do they turn to for help? Undertaker, why? Because he's the phenom of the WWE, he's the last outlaw and with their personal issues outside of the ring, it could potentially boil up to be a deadly match, although I would fear Undertakers well being because of Brocks aggressive behavior in the ring.

If not we go for the obvious, Triple H seeking revenge on Lesnar for attacking his father in law and for beating him at Summerslam last year.

I do like the idea of Punk vs Lesnar though, be a great way for Punk to turn and be a proper big face, Punks last face run was against people who were too over with the fans for it to work properly. But this scenareo isnt the best of ones, just because Punk, Lesnar, Shield and Heyman scream a deadly heel stable that we haven't had in a long time.

Author:   Esso
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 6:36am (PST)
I want them to make this group a proper stable. They would dominate. It also would open up lots of different story opportunities. I do like the sound of Punk and Lesnar not being able to co-exist and then turning Punk anti hero again.

One of the best parts about these stables is watching them implode.

Author:   Aguila
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 6:42am (PST)
Not interested in a Lesnar/Punk/Heyman stable in the slightest, especially if it involves The Shield as well. Dunno what people's sudden obsession with making stables is either to be honest

Author:   Soltice
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 7:20am (PST)
Undertaker vs Brock...Wait didn't like Brock get in his face during a live ufc event though lol

Author:   Junior Messi
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 8:13am (PST)
quote Aguila
Not interested in a Lesnar/Punk/Heyman stable in the slightest, especially if it involves The Shield as well. Dunno what people's sudden obsession with making stables is either to be honest
Probably because some of the best periods in WWE history are down to stables and domination of things. You throw in 2 huge superstars like Punk and Brock, flanked by the Shield an Heyman's voice and it could be huge.

Author:   The Voiceless
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 8:19am (PST)
I truly do think this new stable could do well.

The only reason I can think to naysay on a stable would be the Nexus and the Corre. Those are our two most recent stables, and it only makes sense to judge stables as a whole on them. But look at all the other stables that had such a great impact. nWo, DX, The Nation of Domination... The list, of course, goes on and on.

Author:   RVD1000
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 8:34am (PST)
quote Aguila
Sudden? Are you new to the internet? Stables have always been popular amongst the IWC.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 8:43am (PST)
definitely can see this going somewhere. hoping for a WM29 Heyman vs. McMahon elimination tag match. I can see Punk leaving them an flying solo on the basis that he 'didn't know' about the whole thing and it was just Heyman all along. leaving a Punk/Cena/Rock WWE Championship match.

Therefore Heyman's stable of Lesnar, Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose and Maddox with McMahon having HHH, Orton, Sheamus, Ryback and another face. I'm hoping a Shane McMahon return (albeit very unlikely) in the Elimination Tag match.

Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 8:50am (PST)
quote RVD1000
quote Aguila
Sudden? Are you new to the internet? Stables have always been popular amongst the IWC.

Yes, I only got it yesterday.

Author:   Fifth Column
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 8:55am (PST)
One thing that got me thinking a few weeks ago when The Shield did a few run ins to Ziggler's benefit was how awesome would it be if Ziggler's little ragtag gang joined in as well, with Ziggler as WHC? At the time, Punk was still WWE champion so I was oozing over the idea of any stable that could hold both World titles while still having Lesnar in play as well. While Punk, Ziggler and Lesnar would probably be way too much ego juggling to be handled, it definitely seemed like a super stable that could set the tone for the entire WrestleMania main event scene.

Author:   RVD1000
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 9:03am (PST)
quote Aguila
Yes, I only got it yesterday.
Shows.

Wouldn't the Shield attacking Maddox last night preclude him from being in any potential stable?

Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 9:50am (PST)
Leave me alone I'm clearly the noob of this forum

Author:   George2
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 2:07pm (PST)
I wouldn't expect Brad Maddox to be in the stable as I thought of his beatdown as him being kicked out and for him to return as a sympathetic face.

I remember seeing a story that reported that WWE were thinking of turning CM Punk face because too many people cheer for him and having him face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.