Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Tyler Reks Spills the Beans - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/92/t1800358-tyler-reks-spills-beans/2.htm

Author:   RVD1000
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 2:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Tyler Reks Spills the Beans
-------------------------------------------
quote Audacity
It's not too hard to imagine Cena being a dick backstage but I bet he's never been as big an asshole as JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley were back in the day, so who gives a shit.
But JBL and Bubba Ray have always painted themselves as assholes while Cena is seen as some sort of saint.

Author:   Sha
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 2:07pm (PST)
What did Kenny Dykstra say about Cena?

Author:   TurMoiL911
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 2:10pm (PST)
quote Sha
That Cena hooked up with Mickie James when the two of them were engaged.

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 3:16pm (PST)
Tbh I just think most of you on here want to believe any negative story that comes out, regardless of it's validity, because it further cements your arguments against Cena's character.

Author:   oni_hero
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 3:40pm (PST)
quote TurMoiL911
quote Sha
That Cena hooked up with Mickie James when the two of them were engaged.
Who can blame him.....

Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 3:52pm (PST)
If that's true, then Mickie upgraded.

All jokes aside, I don't get into their personal business. Tyler said that Orton is cool, yet, I can't recall how many times I've heard the exact opposite & not just from fans. Tyler also praised Kofi & Orton himself has had negative things to say about him. If I "took sides", I'd be flip flopping all over the place with the amount of stories that come out about different wrestlers.

Author:   Luke
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 3:57pm (PST)
John Cena is a master politician backstage? Stop the *bleep*in' presses...

Author:   killer iPod
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 5:02pm (PST)
I think we're missing the picture here bros. Sheamus is also a *bleep* by the looks of it.

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 5:05pm (PST)
And he doesn't even help cheer up kids with cancer. What an arse.

Author:   George2
Date:   Dec 05, 12 at 3:39pm (PST)
Tyler Reks simply retired to spend more time with his family, he didn't get fired and end in bad terms with the WWE. I don't see how Reks is a bad source at all.

I can easily imagine John Cena being a dick to people who he doesn't see as worthy because of how high up he is.
I could also imagine that with anyone that I like in WWE like CM Punk or Orton.

Author:   Winter1
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 2:14pm (PST)
Every Top guy in the company has kept people they don't like or respect at arms reach and down away from them. Hogan did it to everyone, Bret wouldn't do a job to people he didn't think were good enough or respectful enough (from what i gather), HBK pissed off everyone in his time.

Thing is, everyone wants your spot if your the face of the company and i would be the same, the guys who seem to be dicks,undeserving ,or not putting the effort in (in the eyes of Cena) would be kept down over the guys who who are good guys, putting the effort in and kind of know there place in things.

Cena will be nice to the Punks and Ortons because in general they have proven they're good enough and worked harder for longer in the company rather than the guys who were in Reks position.

good god did I really stick up for cena... I feel a little sick

Author:   rocky_jbpe
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 9:45pm (PST)
Guys like Kenny Dykstra and Tyler Reks aren't on the level of Cena. If they were smart, they'd shut their mouths and listen to what he has to say. There's a pecking order. When a nobody starts talking crap about Cena, they're just looking for attention.

"Ohhh John Cena was mean to meeee." Yeah I'm sure it wasn't for no reason. If he can't handle a top tier guy criticizing him, then he doesn't belong in the business. Nobody there gingerly tip-toes around something. If they can't handle the "gripping emotional pain" of someone being mean to them and being talked down to, they're in the wrong damn business.

Author:   Kid Clutch
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 10:07pm (PST)
quote DjedwardSmith
Tbh I just think most of you on here want to believe any negative story that comes out, regardless of it's validity, because it further cements your arguments against Cena's character.
It's debatable in this instance... there's a lot of people who like to play the realist card with Cena.

quote rocky_jbpe
Guys like Kenny Dykstra and Tyler Reks aren't on the level of Cena. If they were smart, they'd shut their mouths and listen to what he has to say. There's a pecking order. When a nobody starts talking crap about Cena, they're just looking for attention.

"Ohhh John Cena was mean to meeee." Yeah I'm sure it wasn't for no reason. If he can't handle a top tier guy criticizing him, then he doesn't belong in the business. Nobody there gingerly tip-toes around something. If they can't handle the "gripping emotional pain" of someone being mean to them and being talked down to, they're in the wrong damn business.
That's far out there. you're right on certain points, there is a pecking order. But your line of thinking is off, far as I know people don't walk around backstage with a stick up their ass. There is actually a lot of talent, main-eventer or curtain jerker who'll give you a pat on the back if you've had a bad match or *bleep*ed up a spot. And yes, that includes locker room leaders.

If someone important talked crap about Cena, would they not be deemed as looking for attention all of a sudden? And who said anything about handling anything? Nothing assumes he's that butthurt about it, though he could be. but if a wrestler retires with bad experiences, of which include dirt on a superstar, you think he won't talk about it, ever?

Author:   wwemarvelfan
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 10:29pm (PST)
Jesus Christ on a stick with a baby. You guys run around here acting like this is *bleep*ing highschool. Could it possibly be that Cena was a dick to Reks but is cool to other people? I mean it couldn't be possible for someone to have varying shades of gray in their personality, that's not real life at all.

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 6:39am (PST)
I think the million dollar question is did Reks do something to warrant that treatment (IF this is even true)? Fact is I wasn't there & neither was anyone else (unless I'm missing something), so we don't know.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.