Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Tyler Reks Spills the Beans - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/92/t1800358-tyler-reks-spills-beans/

Author:   Lazzara
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 8:54pm (PST)
Subject:   Tyler Reks Spills the Beans
-------------------------------------------
Cena
Gabe Tuft ********@GabeTuft
Trying to think of some good dirt I could spill about WWE. Prepare yourselves... #GabeTuft

Anyone want to know what top guy forced me to stop using the burning hammer - even after it appeared on SD/RAW and PPV's?

1st house show loop, Cena asks pulls me aside, degrades me like I'm 10 years & tells me if I use it again I'd me fired. #GabeTuft

He yelled at me & said, "Who gave u permission to use that"? Apparently he hadn't been watching the product 4 the last 8 months. #GabeTuft

.@collingwoodmag My opinion? It looks better than the AA & he's insecure. #GabeTuft

Or perhaps how he stole our idea to get fired, use social media to get over, & run in from the crowd (Given to Miz & Truth). #GabeTuft

I still have the promo DVD our idea was burned onto when Cena supposedly helped us with the idea - then lied & said it wasn't stolen later.

Other guys
AdamOB96 Edge, Christian, Jericho, Kane, Taker, Kofi, Truth - all good guys.

.@lisa12000___ Ziggler = stand up dude. Great guy. Talented. Good heart and works hard.

.@HEEL_Jamesy ZackRyder is a great dude. Innovated& determined to that last ounce. Wrestling is all he ever wanted to do. Great guy.

Randy Orton
.@RKOs_QueenV randyorton Randy's actually very cool. Got a lot of respect for him. Calm, mellow, helpful. I dig the guy. Keep cheerin him.

Alex Riley
.@xodashingmizfit Riley? Great guy - talented. Would be over as all hell if a certain someone wasn't holding him down... #YouKnowWho

Miz
.@WWEAmberDuron Nice guy. Loud, but nice. Great sense of humor. He's going places. #BigFatMike #HadToMan

Stiffest guy he's worked with
.@Stewieofff Titus McFootball. Absolutely no questions.

When asked if Sheamus is a nice guy in the lockeroom
WWEFanRJ No

Author:   The Living Angelus
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 9:44pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Tyler Reks Spills the Beans
Kenny Dykstra, Tyler Reks... how many more people need to come forward before you dickriders stop believing Cena is a stand up guy backstage. All that Make A Wish shit is a front, just like how WWE used to force Hogan down our throats and make us take our vitamins and say our prayers.

*bleep* Cena, I'd turn a complete blind eye to his real life personality if his on-air personality wasn't such shit too.

Author:   Iconic
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 9:54pm (PST)
I'm not joining the dick riding

But lots of time people who get realized are bitter and of course they're going to go after the biggest dog they can to get noticed.

Author:   oni_hero
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 10:16pm (PST)
Show me someone who is reputable and matters trashing Cena after their release or retirement and I will believe it, till then it's just mad ex talent trying to shit on the name of the company who tossed them aside. Everyone he was asked about, literally damn near a carbon copy opening for an answer.... But when it comes to, arguably the second top face in the company Sheamus, Oh no he isn't nice either.

Sounds like someone is a bit hurt over being tossed out.

Seriously though, you show me CM Punk or someone who actually matters saying these sort of things and I will believe it, till then I will continue to take it as "Haters Gonna Hate".

Or JTG, if he says it I will buy into it too.

Author:   Soltice
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 10:31pm (PST)
Given John Cena's situation, i mean yeah ill applaud the guy for getting his gimmick and charisma over, especially in his 04-05 years, but what happens when you are so over that youre considered the Hulk Hogan of the modern era, you want to stay at that position for as long as you want...You dont want anyone else to outshine you, so what do you do? pretty much what CM Punk summed up in his 2011 promo, not wanting to do anything different because his apparent work rolls in the cash to the point he doesnt seem to care to even try anymore.

Tyler Reks probably did some absurd things, i mean even he knew using a picture of Benoit in a mediocre cartoon wasnt going to go well, but deep down, at least he had balls to do so, sure, career suicide but at the same time...Did he felt deep down he wasnt going to even be noticed to the point he just did those things just cause?

Whether this is true or not, one things for sure, even when Cena is not in the title picture, i just wished he would attempt to try something new for a change, and by change i mean something OTHER THAN his Attire for the 20th friggin time...I respect the damn guy, but damn when youre the Be a Star poster boy's stop doing a double standard ffs

Author:   The Living Angelus
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 12:25am (PST)
quote oni_hero
Show me someone who is reputable and matters trashing Cena after their release or retirement and I will believe it, till then it's just mad ex talent trying to shit on the name of the company who tossed them aside. Everyone he was asked about, literally damn near a carbon copy opening for an answer.... But when it comes to, arguably the second top face in the company Sheamus, Oh no he isn't nice either.

Seriously though, you show me CM Punk or someone who actually matters saying these sort of things and I will believe it, till then I will continue to take it as "Haters Gonna Hate".

Someone's a Cena fan^ lmao. Tyler Reks retired, he didn't get "tossed out" by the company. Your entire defensive rant, disproved.

You have to look at why people shoot on the company after they leave, because they know if they do while in it, they'll be completely buried. Look at JTG. He complained about them on Twitter, freakin buried the next week on RAW, never to be seen again. What's he been doing lately? Not been talking anymore shit about WWE on Twitter, that's for sure. lol

Author:   Aguila
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 12:54am (PST)
I doubt any big names will shit on Cena because he probably only acts like this around people who aren't at that level

Author:   Kid Clutch
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 1:38am (PST)
quote oni_hero

But to be fair, hardly anyone with a brain is gonna do that unless they have nothing to lose.. which is why this is likely the only instance you'll see this happen. This is as good as it gets too because it's coming from someone who decided to hang up his boots.

Even if Tyler Reks didn't request his release, it's all about relative experience. There's a reason he targeted Cena... because that's where he experienced something he didn't enjoy. He could've easily talked trash about Miz, or some other guy who's a loudmouth backstage. He could've given bad words about Orton, and that'd seem credible cause Orton had a history of bad PR in the back in the past.

Sheamus not being the most stand-up guy wouldn't surprise me, the guy's been handed everything by the WWE since almost Day 1... literally(depending on if you see moving to the Raw roster counting as day 1, but w/e). One of his earliest buddies in the business is now about to run the whole company.

Author:   JonesLFC
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 4:38am (PST)
quote oni_hero

Rofl. As if anyone with a decent chance of going somewhere would trash Cena. And Reks didn't get fired.

Basically, Cena is a massive douche and everyone already knew that.

Author:   killer iPod
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 4:44am (PST)
Don't hate the playa hate the game. #riseabovehate

Author:   Lazzara
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 6:46am (PST)
if a lower midcard did something similar to leg-drop or pedigree, you don't think hogan/ hhh will get mad? lol.

Author:   Oogity_Boogity_Boo
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 12:48pm (PST)
quote oni_hero
Listen to Colt Cabana's podcast. 100th episode with CM Punk. They talk about how Cena was always a dick to Cabana, then once Cena and Punk became friends, Cena was suddenly nice to Cabana. Cena's been really cool to people like Ryder backstage, but it depends on the person, I think.

Punk said that even though he's friend with Cena now, he completely believes what Cabana was talking about.

Author:   oni_hero
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 1:02pm (PST)
quote Oogity_Boogity_Boo
quote oni_hero
Listen to Colt Cabana's podcast. 100th episode with CM Punk. They talk about how Cena was always a dick to Cabana, then once Cena and Punk became friends, Cena was suddenly nice to Cabana. Cena's been really cool to people like Ryder backstage, but it depends on the person, I think.

Punk said that even though he's friend with Cena now, he completely believes what Cabana was talking about.
See that is the type of thing I was looking for. I listened to it and honestly Cabana and Punk are two sources I deem credible so it has changed my view of the situation. I don't blame Cena one bit for being selective with who he likes and dislikes, hell I do that shit all the time, Everyone does! Show me someone who likes everyone they have ever met and I will show you someone on some seriously good medication.

Still, Reks comes off as a whiner.

And The Living Angelus Of course I am a Cena fan, I have never tried to hide that, which is why I wanted a credible source, not someone who was upset with the company to begin with.

Author:   killer iPod
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 1:28pm (PST)
Why is Cabana a more reliable source than Reks? lol

Author:   Audacity
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 1:41pm (PST)
How is Tyler Reks not a credible source? Always seemed like an alright guy to me, left the WWE on his own accord, etc. I think what he's saying legitimate - why else would he say it?

It's not too hard to imagine Cena being a dick backstage but I bet he's never been as big an asshole as JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley were back in the day, so who gives a shit.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015.
All Rights Reserved.