Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [WWE News] WWE Preparing Big Offer for Sting - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/92/t1792357-wwe-news-wwe-preparing-big-offer-for-sting/

Author:   nWo2012
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 11:35am (PST)
Subject:   [WWE News] WWE Preparing Big Offer for Sting
-------------------------------------------
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1405964-wwes-rumored-interest-in-sting-should-lead-to-wrestlemania-match-vs-undertaker?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=wwe

After years of wrestling fans around the world dreaming of a possible WrestleMania match between Sting and the Undertaker, there is now hope that the TNA superstar and the WWE will be able to work out a deal when The Icon’s current contract expires at the end of 2012 (h/t WrestlingNewsWorld).

Raj Giri of Wrestling Inc. reports on the WWE’s hopes for Sting:

Triple H is apparently among many that are hoping that Sting might pass on renewing with TNA when his contract expires at the end of the year.

According to a source, WWE would like to present Sting with a multi-faceted licensing deal which would include incorporating him into their Mattel deal and home videos. It would also likely include an induction into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Signing Sting to a deal is apparently not a high priority for Vince McMahon, whereas Triple H is said to hold Sting in high regard.

While Vince McMahon may not be on board right now, once he realizes that it would be feasible to work out a deal with Sting that could not only make him tons of cash on marketing his merchandise but could make a financial killing off of what could be the biggest dream match in wrestling history, he will be behind this idea 100 percent. (Con't)

TBH I hope Sting finally Accepts WWE's offer and finally give the fans the Dream match Everyone wants to see.

Author:   The Blode
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 11:50am (PST)
lol bleacher report.

Author:   Winter1
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 12:21pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [WWE News] WWE Preparing Big Offer for Sting
lol taking that info with a pinch of salt tbh, probably just made up crap as per usual. Not saying Sting would never join but there have been times he's been contacted in the past and has always turned them down, Especially if it's just to lose to Taker at WM.... if he were to win the Gold then perhaps that may bring him closer but at 50 odd it's unlikely he'd be given it.

Author:   wwemarvelfan
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 1:31pm (PST)
I get the whole appeal of bringing in Sting who's arguably the biggest star to have never been in the WWF/E but this type of mentality is what's putting the business on its ass. He's 50.

Author:   RVD1000
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 1:33pm (PST)
Bleacher report lol, that's up there with the comments section on Youtube as a source.

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 1:58pm (PST)
quote wwemarvelfan
I get the whole appeal of bringing in Sting who's arguably the biggest star to have never been in the WWF/E but this type of mentality is what's putting the business on its ass. He's 50.
Can still work a good match though.

Bring him in on a short term deal, try and keep his signing and intro a secret. I'm sure he'd love the opportunity to feature on a WM card, to wrestle somebody of Undertakers status.

Author:   Luke
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 2:28pm (PST)
He stopped having good matches around 96.

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 2:46pm (PST)
Seem to recall he's had some pretty decent ones in TNA with Angle and Styles.

Author:   Celes Leonhart
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 3:05pm (PST)
He's too proud. He rejects it every time regardless of what's thrown at him, I don't think that will change. I hope it doesn't.

Author:   Esso
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 3:31pm (PST)
Yeah I cant see him coming back and to be honest I'm not really that bothered about that. Sure it would be a "holly shit, never saw that coming" moment but still he is getting on and I cant see a place for him really.

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 3:44pm (PST)
Can't see this happening at all.

Author:   killer iPod
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 5:22pm (PST)
Didn't he say he was extremely close to signing with them last year? Don't think he'd be able to turn it down again. One last huge pay day.

Maybe he thinks he owes it to TNA though, they have made him a "hall of famer" after all lol.

Author:   Lesley Pro_04
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 9:08pm (PST)
quote DjedwardSmith
Seem to recall he's had some pretty decent ones in TNA with Angle and Styles.
As do I, and I also recall some damn good matches with Christian [Cage].

quote killer iPod
Didn't he say he was extremely close to signing with them last year? Don't think he'd be able to turn it down again. One last huge pay day.

Maybe he thinks he owes it to TNA though, they have made him a "hall of famer" after all lol.
To be honest I believe Sting will receive the Lou Thesz Award as a Pro Wrestling Hall-of-Famer--he definitely deserves it whether he goes to WWE or not.

In WWE, there are a number of matches that I'd like to see Sting get involved in, and not just Undertaker. Sure, time isn't on his side but one can dream.

Author:   Lazzara
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 9:16pm (PST)
lol, find it hard to believe that sting wants to come to wwe only to lose against undertaker. i don't think he needs the money or anything, would be silly if the reason why he goes to WWE is to have his WM moment.

Author:   nWo2012
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 9:29pm (PST)
quote Winter1
lol taking that info with a pinch of salt tbh, probably just made up crap as per usual. Not saying Sting would never join but there have been times he's been contacted in the past and has always turned them down, Especially if it's just to lose to Taker at WM.... if he were to win the Gold then perhaps that may bring him closer but at 50 odd it's unlikely he'd be given it.
LOL Crap, Like You???

Anyway about the Undertaker, Age is just a Number. Sure even though he's almost broken down, people age differently I guess.

Also is my last comment being reported for no reason cuz I said the "N" word??? I can tell most of you aren't from the Tri-State or the US in general if you took that to heart. It's nothing racist, it's a slang for homeboy, dude, friend, etc. Not the one withe the -er in the end. That's a different story and not cool at all.

Racist thinkers. This ain't 1952.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.