Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Mystic Gohan vs SSJ Gogeta - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/t1768759-mystic-gohan-vs-ssj-gogeta/

Author:   Zohar
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:00pm (PST)
Subject:   Mystic Gohan vs SSJ Gogeta
-------------------------------------------
Who wins?

Author:   XxSkelterXx
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:03pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Mystic Gohan vs SSJ Gogeta
Is this a serious thread? Super Saiyan Gogeta would decimate Ultimate Gohan by just looking at him..

You made this thread because obviously you need an answer. I ask you this, why do you think Gohan has a shot in this fight?

Author:   metal4ever
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:03pm (PST)
Personally from strongest to weakest, I think:

SSj3 Gogeta
Gohan
SSj2 Gogeta
SSj1 Gogeta

Author:   PrinceVegeta
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:06pm (PST)
Yeah, agreed with metal4ever. SSJ3 Gogeta would be > U. Gohan, but Gohan beats any other form.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:13pm (PST)
quote XxSkelterXx
Is this a serious thread? Super Saiyan Gogeta would decimate Ultimate Gohan by just looking at him..

You made this thread because obviously you need an answer. I ask you this, why do you think Gohan has a shot in this fight?
And what makes you thin Mystic Gohan is weaker than SSJ Gogeta? SSJ Gogeta is weaker than Buuhan. I have SSJ Gogeta ~ Mystic Gohan. Where is your proof SSJ Gogeta is so powerful?

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:14pm (PST)
quote PrinceVegeta
Yeah, agreed with metal4ever. SSJ3 Gogeta would be > U. Gohan, but Gohan beats any other form.
SSJ2 Gogeta would destory Mystic Gohan IMO. There is no proof Gogeta is that weak. SSJ3 Gogeta > SSJ Vegito IMO.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:18pm (PST)
Well, I happen to believe that Gogeta, while not at Vegetto's level is a freaking beast.

Goku thinks he only needs Super Saiyan in order to defeat Gotenks-Boo.. Elder Kai asks if he should turn Super Saiyan before merging in order to defeat Gotenks-Boo. Elder Kai then tells him that he should be enough in base via Potara fusion method. At this point, Goku is not aware of how amazing the Potara is, so I think he is basing his claims on the metamorian boost he thinks he will get. He still thinks he only needs Super Saiyan..Keep in a mind that metamorian Gokan should be as strong as a hypothetical Gogeta..

Anyway, I think Super Gogeta rapes here....one-shots the guy..

Author:   Sjk8
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:26pm (PST)
I've already explained my belief about this one: I think metamoran boost is always the same, so canon Ssj Gogeta would get atomized by Gohan.
About Ssj3 Gogeta, it could be >, < or = Ultimate Gohan, there's no a fixed way to tell it (it would depend on how much Gohan is stronger than Ssj3 Gotenks and on how much the adults are stronger than the kids post Rosat), so I'd go with Ssj3 Gogeta ~ Ultimate Gohan as a general way.

Author:   CrimsonStardustAngel
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:31pm (PST)
I for once agree with sketler about this one. Potora gohkan would be equal to a metamoran gogeta. ssj gogeta godstompedraped a super buu level character better than ultimate gohan. than you have Old kai say that Gohkan(base) who is eqaul to a hypothetical base gogeta would rip buutenks another one. I have ssj gogeta equal to base Vegito. and Non ssj gogeta stronger than buutenks(enough to kill.) but weaker than buuhan(but buuhan will a trouble). One last thing..HOW THE BLOODY FREAK can u.gohan beat ssj2 gogeta? -_-. ssj gogeta already is able to destroy buuhan as is(due to stardust breaker). But then going ssj2..He would be more powerful(imo) than ssj1 Vegito so it would be absolute ROTFL LMAO god's rape.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 3:07pm (PST)
quote XxSkelterXx
Well, I happen to believe that Gogeta, while not at Vegetto's level is a freaking beast.

Goku thinks he only needs Super Saiyan in order to defeat Gotenks-Boo.. Elder Kai asks if he should turn Super Saiyan before merging in order to defeat Gotenks-Boo. Elder Kai then tells him that he should be enough in base via Potara fusion method. At this point, Goku is not aware of how amazing the Potara is, so I think he is basing his claims on the metamorian boost he thinks he will get. He still thinks he only needs Super Saiyan..Keep in a mind that metamorian Gokan should be as strong as a hypothetical Gogeta..

Anyway, I think Super Gogeta rapes here....one-shots the guy..
But he was talking about Gokuhan and not Gogeta. LOL. Gokuhan would one shot Gogeta with uncharged ki blast. Sorry, but your whole point is wrong.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 3:09pm (PST)
quote CrimsonStardustAngel
I for once agree with sketler about this one. Potora gohkan would be equal to a metamoran gogeta. ssj gogeta godstompedraped a super buu level character better than ultimate gohan. than you have Old kai say that Gohkan(base) who is eqaul to a hypothetical base gogeta would rip buutenks another one. I have ssj gogeta equal to base Vegito. and Non ssj gogeta stronger than buutenks(enough to kill.) but weaker than buuhan(but buuhan will a trouble). One last thing..HOW THE BLOODY FREAK can u.gohan beat ssj2 gogeta? -_-. ssj gogeta already is able to destroy buuhan as is(due to stardust breaker). But then going ssj2..He would be more powerful(imo) than ssj1 Vegito so it would be absolute ROTFL LMAO god's rape.
Why do you think Gokuhan ~ Gogeta while Mystic Gohan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vegeta? Gokuhan would one shot Gogeta. SSJ Gogeta is implied to be no match for Buuhan.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 3:53pm (PST)
quote Zohar
But he was talking about Gokuhan and not Gogeta. LOL. Gokuhan would one shot Gogeta with uncharged ki blast. Sorry, but your whole point is wrong.
Goku had no idea how the Potara worked. When Vegetto formed, he said he was shocked at how strong he really was. That means Goku was expecting results similar to the matemorian dance. Metamorian Gokan is equal to metamoria Gogeta because Gohan needs to suppress himself to Goku's level. Goku and Vegeta are equals on all forms besides Ssj3. Since Goku wouldn't fuse as a Ssj3, that means that Gohan, Goku and Vegeta would all fuse at an equal power level.
So, Metamorian Gokuan=Gogeta, and Goku still thinks he only needs Ssj..
So, Ssj Gogeta>> Gotenks-Boo>>>Ultimate Gohan..That's how it goes.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 4:34pm (PST)
quote XxSkelterXx
quote Zohar
Goku had no idea how the Potara worked. When Vegetto formed, he said he was shocked at how strong he really was. That means Goku was expecting results similar to the matemorian dance. Metamorian Gokan is equal to metamoria Gogeta because Gohan needs to suppress himself to Goku's level. Goku and Vegeta are equals on all forms besides Ssj3. Since Goku wouldn't fuse as a Ssj3, that means that Gohan, Goku and Vegeta would all fuse at an equal power level.
So, Metamorian Gokuan=Gogeta, and Goku still thinks he only needs Ssj..
So, Ssj Gogeta>> Gotenks-Boo>>>Ultimate Gohan..That's how it goes.
That doesn't mean SSJ Gogeta > Buutenks. Goku just threw out ideas. Besides, he never said SSJ or something. He just asked if they should go SSJ before and that was already after he knew Gohan doesn't need to lower his power and that the Potara's effect is greater than the Fusion. Since Gogeta also appears in M12 so I guess I can use the Anime because M12 Gogeta and Manga Gogeta are equals IMO.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 4:55pm (PST)
Chapter: 501 (DBZ 307), P6.2-6
Context: Elder Kaioshin gives the Potara to Goku
Elder Kaioshin: “Here! Put this Potara on your left ear! [ ] Put the other one on Gohan’s ear. Just by doing that, you two will be able to merge together! Like with Fusion.”
Goku: “Huh! Re-really!?”
Elder Kaioshin: “Of course. And what’s more, the effect is greater than with Fusion! This has been the trump card treasure of the Kaioshins since long ago.”

Chapter: 501 (DBZ 307), P11.6
Context: Goku asks how long Potara-based fusion lasts
Elder Kaioshin: "The Potara don't have such a weakness. It's eternal! You'll never return to normal again!"

This is the first part of the conversation, noticed how the Potara is not mentioned as being Way superior.

After this, Goku asks the follwing:

Chapter: 502 (DBZ 308), P1.3
Context: Goku asks if he should become a Super Saiyan before merging with the Potara, and Elder Kaioshin advices against it
Elder Kaioshin: “If you’re going to become a Super Saiyan, it’s better to do it after merging. But anyway, even without doing that, you’ll probably be plee~~eenty. The Potara’s power is just that amazing!”

Noticed he is not told about how awesome the Potara is.

Then there is this:
Chapter: 505 (DBZ 311), P1.2
Context: after Vegetto outclasses Boo
Vegetto: “…Well, don’t feel too bad. Even I’m surprised. To think that I’d be able to make this big a fool out of you.”

Even after being told, Goku had no idea what the Potara where capable off. So, up until this point, he is still thinking about the dance.
Goku had Metamorian power in his mind all along. So, from this we get Vegetto>>Gohan-Boo Gokan>Gotenk Boo>>Gohan..

Now, where is your evidence Gohan>>Gogeta?

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 5:16pm (PST)
quote XxSkelterXx
Chapter: 501 (DBZ 307), P6.2-6
Context: Elder Kaioshin gives the Potara to Goku
Elder Kaioshin: “Here! Put this Potara on your left ear! [ ] Put the other one on Gohan’s ear. Just by doing that, you two will be able to merge together! Like with Fusion.”
Goku: “Huh! Re-really!?”
Elder Kaioshin: “Of course. And what’s more, the effect is greater than with Fusion! This has been the trump card treasure of the Kaioshins since long ago.”

Chapter: 501 (DBZ 307), P11.6
Context: Goku asks how long Potara-based fusion lasts
Elder Kaioshin: "The Potara don't have such a weakness. It's eternal! You'll never return to normal again!"

This is the first part of the conversation, noticed how the Potara is not mentioned as being Way superior.

After this, Goku asks the follwing:

Chapter: 502 (DBZ 308), P1.3
Context: Goku asks if he should become a Super Saiyan before merging with the Potara, and Elder Kaioshin advices against it
Elder Kaioshin: “If you’re going to become a Super Saiyan, it’s better to do it after merging. But anyway, even without doing that, you’ll probably be plee~~eenty. The Potara’s power is just that amazing!”

Noticed he is not told about how awesome the Potara is.

Then there is this:
Chapter: 505 (DBZ 311), P1.2
Context: after Vegetto outclasses Boo
Vegetto: “…Well, don’t feel too bad. Even I’m surprised. To think that I’d be able to make this big a fool out of you.”

Even after being told, Goku had no idea what the Potara where capable off. So, up until this point, he is still thinking about the dance.
Goku had Metamorian power in his mind all along. So, from this we get Vegetto>>Gohan-Boo Gokan>Gotenk Boo>>Gohan..

Now, where is your evidence Gohan>>Gogeta?
He already said the Potara is greater than the Fusion and what did you prove here? Vegito is just surprised at how strong he got. That means:

Vegito >>> Vegito (expected) >>> Gogeta.

Now, Goku was already informed that Potara is greater than the Fusion and the fact that he is amazed at how he can beat Buuhan proves SSJ Gogeta is weaker than Buuhan. SSJ Gogeta ~ Mystic Gohan IMO.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.