Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Tenshinhan(Guru Unlock, then 2 days in the RoSaT)(Boo Saga) V. Semi Perfect Cell - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/t1705004-tenshinhan-guru-unlock-2-days-in-rosat-boo-saga-semi-perfect-cell/

Author:   Rinnegan
Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 6:07am (PST)
Subject:   Tenshinhan(Guru Unlock, then 2 days in the RoSaT)(Boo Saga) V. Semi Perfect Cell
-------------------------------------------
So, what if Tenshinhan Got his potential unlocked by Guru, and then spent 2 days in the RoSaT. Do you think that he would be able to defeat semi Perfect Cell?

I think its entirely plausible that he might win. He was able to survive a hit from Gotenks Boo after all, and with all that training I could see him surpassing Semi. Plus I think a NeoTriBeam would instantly vaporise Cell.

Thoughts?

Author:   Goku9001
Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 6:20am (PST)
Subject:   re: Tenshinhan(Guru Unlock, then 2 days in the RoSaT)(Boo Saga) V. Semi Perfect Cell
So, he starts off at a power level of 5,500,000 (at the Android Arc) and the Guru hidden power unlocked might bring him up to 15,000,000 because of the high potential.

Then 2 days in the RoSaT will probably get him to almost Piccolo's level for plot progression. I'd say he'd be around 900,000,000 so he's still nowhere near Semi Cell, but he can definitely vaporize FP Semi Cell with a NeoTriBeam.

Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 6:25am (PST)
Subject:   re: Tenshinhan(Guru Unlock, then 2 days in the RoSaT)(Boo Saga) V. Semi Perfect Cell
I think you mean 900,000,000, right Goku9001?

But I think 5,500,000 is waaay to low for Tenshinhan. He would have gotten his head torn off by Gotenks Boos hit. I'd say he was much above Freeza. I'd put him around 300M atleast, and I've got Semi at around 4B I think. With all that training I believe Tenshinhan wins.

But if all else fails, TriBeam will defianantly insta kill Cell.

Author:   Goku9001
Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 6:29am (PST)
quote Rinnegan
I think you mean 900,000,000, right Goku9001?

And yeah, I meant 900,000,000

But I think 5,500,000 is waaay to low for Tenshinhan. He would have gotten his head torn off by Gotenks Boos hit. I'd say he was much above Freeza. I'd put him around 300M atleast, and I've got Semi at around 4B I think. With all that training I believe Tenshinhan wins.

But if all else fails, TriBeam will defianantly insta kill Cell.
Ah, you mean Buu Saga Tien. In that case, I'd have Tien at Piccolo's level at the Android Saga.

Then, the Guru power up might not affect him that much since he's approaching his full potential, so I'll get him up 450,000,000. Then 2 days at RoSaT will put him near his full potential. I'd put him at 1,000,000,000. Still a good gap below Piccolo and far below the Base Saiyans.

Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 6:38am (PST)
Well by my numbers that puts him equal to Base Goten(Pre RoSaT). I think he would be higher though, but I'm speaking in bias terms because Tenshinhan is one of my favourite charecters.

Author:   astrallite
Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 8:07am (PST)
At least Base Vegeta to survive that...logically speaking...

Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 11:55am (PST)
Dude, what the hell are you talking about? This thread has nothing to do with base Vegeta in any way, shape or form.

Author:   Kaboom
Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 4:25pm (PST)
After all this, Tenshinhan might actually be able to hurt Cell with the Shin Kikoho instead of merely stopping him in place.

Author:   Cooler
Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 4:31pm (PST)
Tenshinhan surviving a hit from Bootenks is irrelevent, it we take that seriously he should be SSJ2 tier. All in all Ten might get to Android #17 level, Semi Cell is two tiers above that.

Author:   Cocoman
Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 4:46pm (PST)
Cell = fodder at this point.

Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 4:56pm (PST)
Ten's been fodder for far longer at this point though...

Author:   Kaboom
Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 4:59pm (PST)
As cool as he is, Ten's been fodder since the 23rd Tournament.

Author:   p123
Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 5:41pm (PST)
I wouldn't call Ten surviving Buutenks kick a feat personally.

Ten has lost the element of surprise on Cell now, so Cell will be prepared for Ten to pull out the Kikoho and will not mess around with Ten. He probably goes full force against Ten and one shots him.

If Ten can get in a scenario last time where he can sneak up and hit Cell with it, I would think Ten easily kills Perfect Cell, let alone Semi Cell.

Kikoho in the Buu Saga is perhaps above Goku again , I wouldn't be too surprised if it was, Ten's whole intentions was to surpass Goku with that move and he did it once, why not again?

Multipliers and fancy math don't really work considering Toriyama's writing style.

Author:   Cocoman
Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 5:48pm (PST)
Kaboom Cooler

I don't think you got the memo that this is Tenshinhan with his dormant ability unlocked at the Buu arc + 2 days in the RoSaT.

He would probably be able to keep up with his movements and thus Cell probably couldn't dodge his Shin Kikoho.
He would be swatted like a fly.

Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 6:07pm (PST)
I said all in all in could get to #17 level e.g. after Guru unlocked him some power and after the ROSAT. I'm not even sure whether I think the Shin Kikoho delivers brute force or moved Cell by some other means. Pretty odd for Cell to be moved by it but not damaged in anyway...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.